Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who was flaming on my video?
Music 
Hey guys as you know i recently made a video tutorial on how to DJ on LVP, Not the best i know but i made one for people who didn't know how. (i may remake it if i can)

Any way someone has been writing some HORRIBLE comments by the name of Soini Ceallagh  . Obviously was in a bad mood and posted random bullshit on the video here is a taste of what this person said:

[Image: photo.jpg]
Soini Ceallagh 1 day ago
fuck you bitch, kill yourself then burn in hell you idiot stupid dumb ass retarded loser noob little cunt worthless dick sucking shit eating faggot bitch piece of pig's shit son of a dick sucking slut

I replied: +Soini Ceallagh  Is there something wrong? whats with all the bad language and hate? I don't know what has happend with you but why are you throwing it out at me?, Have i done something wrong

Later he then wrote: 
Soini Ceallagh 1 day ago
kill yourself you dumb idiot retarded dick sucking semen swallowing shit eating faggot cunt piece of pig's shit son of a dick sucking semen swallowing shit eating slut whore bitch cunt, and don't worry after you kill yourself no one will give a fuck about your death cause you are just a worthless fat barrel of pig semen, your mother and father are real pieces of shit for giving birth to a worthless cunt like you

I replied:
E Gman 1 second ago
+Soini Ceallagh  I do not appreciate your flaming half those things you have no idea what you said So if you are from LVP im going to raise a complaint.

from there onward nothing has happened so far,

You may all know the reason why i uploaded the video is because people were asking how to DJ so i said i would make a video tutorial and this guy comes a long and calls me all these things which i don't even know who i deserve.

And the reason i posted this here was to ask You guys here if you know this person because if you do... hes got a lot in store for him.... Im not going to go into detail about that but yeah if this person is a player on LVP, do something about him. And if you see a player named GayestRainbow ( i suspect it was him) tell him to Stop running from me and anne!

I would like to know if you know this... !@#%^%$@
Shadows,

Unfortunately, this is the harsh but realistic truth of the internet - there's trolls, and plenty of them.

You've probably noticed how many YouTube account holders disable comments on their videos, because [some] people love nothing more than belittling & spreading negativity. Some comments can be brutal, but constructive, and others, not so much.

The comments in question look like they were mustered together by a 5 year old. If anything, you should be the bigger man and rise above such nonsense. Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LVP included, have ways to deal with such people - block/ignore/mute them. Short of using the Report spam or abuse feature next to the comments in question, there isn't much you can do but move on with your day as you normally would.

If you receive such comments within Las Venturas Playground -- either on IRC, Ingame or the Forum - you're welcome to contact me directly and hopefully we can come to some form of resolution.

To prevent the potential of irrelevant and unwanted replies, I'm closing this thread, but like I mentioned, feel free to contact me directly if you wish to do so.