Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ingame registration: the discussion
Great idea!
Going to share my views on your points now:

Players can only deposit a certain amount of money before they have to validate their email address.
Great idea. +1.
Maybe make the limit like 50 million? Or 10 million?

Players can only log in x times before they have to validate their email address.
Hmmm, not too sure about this one. What if a player constantly times out due to a network issue or whatnot? Could demotivate some people from sticking around.

Have some sort of information message on the screen that becomes increasingly annoying as long as they haven't validated their email address.
I think this would also work in a demotivating manner, if people are annoyed they're more inclined to say "meh, screw this, this is annoying" and just leave. I don't think it's wise to display a message that's increasingly annoying. However, it would be nice to display a subtle reminder - that together with the banklimit and regular status should do the trick IMO.

Players need to validate their email address before they become a regular.

+1.

(08-28-2015, 01:53 PM)Xilent link Wrote: It's a very good idea, it's more easy for the new players to register directly on the server than to register on the website.
I have a same idea: players need to validate their email address to have acces at all commands and features,they will can use just few commands. :)

Also a good idea, Xilent! +1.

Messages In This Thread
Ingame registration: the discussion - by Matthias - 08-28-2015, 01:14 PM
Re: Ingame registration: the discussion - by Lucy - 08-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Re: Ingame registration: the discussion - by cake - 08-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Re: Ingame registration: the discussion - by Lucy - 08-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Re: Ingame registration: the discussion - by cake - 08-30-2015, 08:20 AM