Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Crew Evaluation
where is my evaluation anway
Haha nice Peru.. I'm kinda busy the past 3 months but I'm still around. Hope to see you guys online soon enough :+
(08-21-2015, 07:35 PM)cake link Wrote: where is my evaluation anway

Here it is:

Name: cake
Evaluation: My favorite kind of cake is chocolate cake.
Recommended Action: Eat it.

(08-21-2015, 07:42 PM)Agent link Wrote: Haha nice Peru.. I'm kinda busy the past 3 months but I'm still around. Hope to see you guys online soon enough :+

Get in-game soon, Agent! We are averaging around 100 players on a daily basis after I have been put in charge.
(08-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Peru link Wrote: Name: FateTrip
Evaluation: The "administrator" FateTrip has played in LVP for a total of 205 hours. He was last seen online on July 28, 2015. Further evaluation cannot be processed due to the fact that I have never heard of this admin. His position is most likely a mistake.
Recommended Action: Fix the mistake
Bitch, please. Who are you again??!

Best. R(w)ank. Ever.

(08-18-2015, 12:42 PM)Peru link Wrote: I know who FateTrip/Steven is. He was an active admin when I was first promoted to moderator. We know each other. I even follow him on Twitter. His evaluation was meant to be taken with a good dosage of humor because he likes to joke around with me as well.
Twitter, Steam etc

Dude is a professional stalker, who likes to think of himself as King but we all know who really is King... ME!!
(08-23-2015, 04:54 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: Twitter, Steam etc

Dude is a professional stalker, who likes to think of himself as King but we all know who really is King... ME!!

Settle down, admin.
Haha, this is awesome, definitely had a good time reading this.
Good job on writing, really cool stuff, Peru!
I request Sadick to be demoted instantly... His handsomeness's driving me crazy, starts controlling my mind, feels like being burnt. Nuts!
(08-18-2015, 12:51 PM)Holsje link Wrote: But that's that stupid roleplaying game where when you die you actually die? Right..

Did hear graphics are awesome though

Real life graphics are fantastic dude,INSANE! You must try that game out! But what you should be aware of is once you die, your death lasts forever, for sure! Sounds sick,ikr!

[Image: 2qqZK7O.jpg.url]

[Image: wl5IK71.jpg.url]

[Image: aZd5xez.jpg.url]
(08-23-2015, 05:30 AM)Peru link Wrote: Settle down, admin.
POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER

[Image: 23nsPJy.gif]
(08-18-2015, 06:15 AM)dab link Wrote: Hmm... I remember the days when getting temp admin was a rare treat and meant the admin would put in a good word to management and they decided to promote. Good times.... gooood times...

I still love you, dab.
This was a fun read, you whiny little bitch Peru!

I don't have too much time left to play as I've started working (and I've got my own app startup which takes away form my weekends) about the same time I went inactive. If I'm needed (or wanted!) I can try and be more active (as lets face it I'm better than all of you :D) But I won't take it the wrong way if I am indeed relieved of my 'duties' as an admin. Whenever I join I do my job perfectly, but if remaining admin means I need to hit a certain number of hours a day then I'm sorry but that is something I can't do anymore guys and girls

You will most likely see more of me in the coming weeks however, SA-MP has a way of bringing you back!
Nemetits, come back! We miss you!      8) :>