Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(R2D) - Ready2Die?
(02-04-2016, 09:50 PM)Luna Wrote: you lost to every player ever. now that i think about it, ive never actually seen you win against anyone

Really luna u still alive ?
R2D never played skinhit so we cant use this new style 
when they change it to skinhit we also changed server to leadaim just cus not we was ez's 
it just a stupid style cant even fight 2v1 skinhit cus u'll die so easy 
and in lvp too hard to playe skinhit cus u can headshot him and u'll fight him with 100hp
also the uzi bugs if i was shoting with uzi then i switch to shotgun he will keep loseing hp from the uzi 
bad style Leadaim more better :D
(02-07-2016, 07:10 AM)face Wrote: also the uzi bugs if i was shoting with uzi then i switch to shotgun he will keep loseing hp from the uzi 

That's actually fixed, still happens sometimes but in very rare cases.
(02-07-2016, 07:10 AM)face Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 09:50 PM)Luna Wrote: you lost to every player ever. now that i think about it, ive never actually seen you win against anyone

when they change it to skinhit we also changed server to leadaim just cus not we was ez's 
and in lvp too hard to playe skinhit cus u can headshot him and u'll fight him with 100hp
also the uzi bugs if i was shoting with uzi then i switch to shotgun he will keep loseing hp from the uzi 

An update was released yesterday with some changes to how deaths/kills are handled by the server, jump ingame and take a look :)
(02-07-2016, 07:10 AM)face Wrote:

how is it better? ive seen videos of your clan leader using mods in lead aim which gives an advantage. the reason you guys dont like lagcomp is because your HD mods that lower fps for farther hitbox doesnt work. not ONCE have i died from a sniper headshotting me.. learn how to use cover lmfao. install more mods to make yourself unhittable in leadaim pls
NEWS: 
-Casper is now a Full Member. Congratulations.
-Obey is now a Full Member. Congratulations.
-DarkFlame is now a Full Member. Congratulations.
Facebook.
I only ask for 2000 shekels to teach you some moves.
Do we have a deal? 8)

what sup swift you alive.
Yup, Swift is still alive, but he doesn't seem to visit LVP forums that much. I'm logging onto his account just so I can post the new stuff thats going inside the clan because he is the moderator of this topic. He's currently inactive because of some life problems, but he will get back in next week or two. Regards Striker!
[Image: 4135a28468.jpg]

[Image: 4135a4d791.jpg]

R2D on LVP today :)
NEWS: snowman. is now a Full Member.
swift still king of lvp shaggin slags all day