Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

luna
(12-07-2014, 07:04 PM)karizma link Wrote: Sunniva or someshit i already report you so i know which name you were choose to play.

report me about what though, everyone knows who i am.

(12-07-2014, 07:04 PM)karizma link Wrote: You were let me to see your skill there. You just lying as always. You only can kill me with kind of cheats as you were used.

lol you're not a samp god, stop thinking you're the fucking best because you're not. i only used it to test stuff, i have no interest in taking your fake ass title as 'samp god'

(12-07-2014, 07:04 PM)karizma link Wrote: You are just nothing. Cheater is cheater. Dont keep argue yourself. You are fucking cheater.

then why the fuck would you make a topic and keep replying if im nothing? you're only showing how retarded you are, this topic should be deleted since its nothing
(12-07-2014, 10:35 PM)Luna link Wrote: report me about what though, everyone knows who i am.

lol you're not a samp god, stop thinking you're the fucking best because you're not. i only used it to test stuff, i have no interest in taking your fake ass title as 'samp god'

then why the fuck would you make a topic and keep replying if im nothing? you're only showing how retarded you are, this topic should be deleted since its nothing

I never said 'im the best of samp' i created this topic to show everyone you useless so seems i have done. Now everyone know in lvp you are fucking useless. No need to add this. Get out now.

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33054.msg461338#msg461338 date=1417982143]
u brought it up. u made a topic and then ask why would anyone care of this game. seems like u do, why wouldnt anyone else to be interested playin this game.

p.s your english sucks, hard to translate what do u exactly mean.

I really dont give a fuck my english sucks or not. But i would like to tell you something about this game. If you arent interesing this game why would beg for unban? Abuse more with low health to avoid death you 2 useless.
+1 karizma, keep this cheater banned please :7
(12-07-2014, 11:30 PM)karizma link Wrote: I never said 'im the best of samp' i created this topic to show everyone you useless so seems i have done. Now everyone know in lvp you are fucking useless. No need to add this. Get out now.

and this is where you fucked up because no one in lvp even knows who i am, i never typed anything on the main chat the whole year i played here. so your attempt to show im 'useless' has failed.

(12-07-2014, 11:30 PM)karizma link Wrote: I really dont give a fuck my english sucks or not.

you do since you replied about it, it bothers you

(12-07-2014, 11:30 PM)karizma link Wrote: But i would like to tell you something about this game. If you arent interesing this game why would beg for unban?

theres nothing interesting about the game, i only play when i want to. i just wanna use my old name.

(12-07-2014, 11:30 PM)karizma link Wrote: Abuse more with low health to avoid death you 2 useless.

or maybe you're just bad because you cant kill him

(12-08-2014, 12:28 AM)Fuse link Wrote: +1 karizma, keep this cheater banned please :7

almost 2015 and still playing
(12-07-2014, 11:30 PM)karizma link Wrote: If you arent interesing this game why would beg for unban? Abuse more with low health to avoid death you 2 useless.

what are you talking about? last time i played, was october 18 apparently. u might want to check the calendar again
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33054.msg461348#msg461348 date=1418018994]
what are you talking about? last time i played, was october 18 apparently. u might want to check the calendar again

Dont talk like a very old history. Everyone knows what you do for a game. Fake Timeouter. Banned several times cause of this and would beg for an unban after that talking about 2004 game as not insteresting anymore wasnt ethical.

(12-08-2014, 03:29 AM)Luna link Wrote: and this is where you fucked up because no one in lvp even knows who i am, i never typed anything on the main chat the whole year i played here. so your attempt to show im 'useless' has failed.

Don't worry, ill post here asap http://forum.ugpserver.de/index.php
never said the game isnt interesting for me, why do u think i still visit this forum?

Karisma was always easy.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33054.msg461351#msg461351 date=1418029436]
never said the game isnt interesting for me, why do u think i still visit this forum?

you just bending like belly now.
post it there then, ill be waiting