Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

RUST
Anyone playing this game?
no
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbritnrAYF2mc2EVA8aTt...OQIPZNEY2T]
i think i used to see darius playing that shit, nowadays he's too busy creating steam accounts just to spoil breaking bad.

what a life.
(05-25-2014, 09:44 PM)Shark link Wrote: i think i used to see darius playing that shit, nowadays he's too busy creating steam accounts just to spoil breaking bad.

what a life.

elaborate
(05-25-2014, 09:45 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: elaborate

i mentioned on some topic i started watching breaking bad so he went ahead and:

posted every spoiler in that topic, thinking id read it lel and created some steam account named "charactersname_dies" so he'd spoil me that, then went on lvp when i was on just to spoil aswell

i am glad hes got a shrine with my picture lel
(05-25-2014, 09:49 PM)Shark link Wrote: i mentioned on some topic i started watching breaking bad so he went ahead and:

posted every spoiler in that topic, thinking id read it lel and created some steam account named "charactersname_dies" so he'd spoil me that, then went on lvp when i was on just to spoil aswell

whats ur steam name?
(05-25-2014, 09:49 PM)Shark link Wrote: i mentioned on some topic i started watching breaking bad so he went ahead and:

LMAO
(05-25-2014, 09:54 PM)Fuse link Wrote: whats ur steam name?

swaggalicious420xXxx
hi durrrrrrrr