Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Champions Tournament - I
It's deserved you karizma!
Gratz  :D
Congratulations guys, awesome event as usual ryder  8)
The LVP FC Records have been updated. It displays all current League Champions and LVP Champion.

Karizma has officially been crowned LVP Champion
[Image: 2dm9zfa.png]

And as a prize for winning the LVP Champions Tournament, Karizma got the chance to upgrade his property. He was able to choose the name and location.
[Image: 14limpz.jpg]
Congrats kariz ;)
CongratZZZ  :) Well done bro'!
You deserved it kariz, good job!
gretz ya turk  :D
karizma vs Fat_Cobra was an instant classic! Both fighters are phenomenal and it could have gone either way. Great fun.
Did anyone record any footage?
The energy was outstanding. The original setup was 20 rounds. 10RW and 10WW rounds.
After Karizma defeated Cobra 7 - 3 on RW, he only needed 4WW wins to become Champion. At one point Karizma managed to get 3WW wins and only needed one more. That's when Cobra pulled off 5-6WW wins in a row to tie it 10 - 10.

They tied the sudden death match 3 - 3 so we proceeded to individual 1RW and 1WW matches. Karizma always won the RW rounds and Cobra always won the WW rounds. At one point Cobra managed to win the RW round and everyone thought Cobra would win the WW round as usual. Then Karizma somehow pulled off a win to tie it once again.

In the end someone suggested 2RW and 2WW rounds. That's when Karizma won 3 - 1 on the overall score. That's what a final is all about.

Quote:Dacads link=topic=32754.msg453576#msg453576 date=1393804929]
Did anyone record any footage?

I doubt it. If we manage to get more participants for Season 2, I'll make sure to record the Champions Tournament finals.