Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
(07-18-2015, 08:04 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: I personally only like the version of burpee where I also do the push-up while being down. But either way I think it's a really great exercise  :Y) Doing that at the end of a workout will surely be killer haha.
Yeah, I also use to do the push up. :p I usually do 3 sets of 1 minute each (around 20 burpees)

Just like this one:

[Image: Burpee.jpg]
Woke up:

5 cooked eggs, good plate of oat meal, tomatoes.

1 hour passed, ate a can of tuna.

Drank 3 tablets of amino acids.

Now mixing my pre workout REDWEILER.

Took a screen with my phone of this burpie exercise, will do at the end of my LEG DAY TODAY
(07-18-2015, 09:19 AM)Pedro link Wrote: Yeah, I also use to do the push up. :p I usually do 3 sets of 1 minute each (around 20 burpees)

Just like this one:

[Image: Burpee.jpg]
Without the jump?
(07-18-2015, 10:35 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: Without the jump?
With the jump, like the picture I posted before :+
Me and my workout partners have been eating some insane amounts like you are Zez. Then one of us suggested we should visit a nutrition doctor. Maybe we're putting too much price in food while it's not necessary to consume all of this protein. We did anyway listen to him and it was the best thing we've ever did. A doctor will get you on the thingy that measures your body fat, muscle etc and will tell you how much protein, carbs, oils bla bla you need to consume.

Trust me, it'll pay off shortly!
Sounds like a good and logic idea.
But im more about reading stuff on the interenet..
All i know that you need to consume 2-3 grams of protein per 1kg of bodyweight.
But i never count my shizzle, i just go beastmode and do till i cant do anymore and then go eat :)
Yes, it did worked the bandaid thing before gym. I also applied vaseline and it works like charm, No more burns.
(07-21-2015, 09:27 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Sounds like a good and logic idea.
But im more about reading stuff on the interenet..
All i know that you need to consume 2-3 grams of protein per 1kg of bodyweight.
But i never count my shizzle, i just go beastmode and do till i cant do anymore and then go eat :)

There are other elements else than protein which are just as equally as important that your body needs to consume in specified amounts..and if you're consuming more protein than you should it's useless you just dump it all. If you plan on paying a visit to a nutritionist, you gotta take before & after photos and post 'em here.
I will do some bro science from youtube about nutrition.
Will post results in a month time will see if i will change or not.
ATm i posted shitloads of after,before etc pictures. Will make fresh pic, and a pic month later.
Will try to shredd a little
Imo I'd do what's best for you and see it based on your results..

They measure your bodyfat, how much muscle etc.. you have but I'm not quite sure how can they know based on that how much grams EXACTLY do you need... But it is helpful 100 % and I'm sure it helps. I just stay hydrated throughout the day, eat proteins whenever I'm hungry, minimise carbs (and drink plenty of coffe for energy lmao) and that's it.. If I feel like my energy sucks or effects my workout I just put in more carbs since they're important part of metabolism..