Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(A) - Anarchists! - (A)
(A) - Anarchists! - (A)

[Image: anarcho_communsim_by_3_a_p_a_3_a-sized.jpg]

Now comes the important bit: Using the spare bits of pastry, decorate the top of the pie with a pastry anarchy sign 
- symbolising our never-ending resistance to the omnicidal system that perverts our lives

OI!

We'll do whatever the fuck we want, if you're opposed to that, tough shit Anne Frank. We do our allahu akbarhs on the streets and hail the shawarma dürum türk masters of the Hummus-overlords. Anti-zionism, anti-nazism, anti-capitalism and anti-government fuels us and if you stand in our way we'll stump your head on the curb. Redemption can only happen by ingesting seventeen kilos of dürum spiked with bad feta and a shitty home-brewed lager on the side which tastes like yeast. Insha'Allah, meinem führer Stalin. 

If you want to join in on the Anarchist! shit-fest of table-top dancing on the corpses of horrible players (R2D, OK's, you know who you are), then polish your guns, get your Oi! on, give me a shout and prepare for the Anarchist Revolution of LVP - unless you're shit and in that case join the above-mentioned gangs.

Anarchists!:
  • Madlaggz

• NoiTroll

• Zezima

• Nonzero

• Limbo

• mrkaka

• dappamikey

• SuE

• Fusez

• Moosa

• Terror

• Sand

• Harambe (dicks out for this guy)
    Russell is also a fucking anarcho-communist
  • LikeG6 ( HUMMUS )

lol good luck faggot  ;)
:w
(01-11-2014, 05:26 PM)Carbon link Wrote: lol good luck faggot  ;)
Thanks honey. Kiss, kiss  *;
i like the logo looks like some russian antisemistic thingie hahah

hail meine fuhrer stalin
where is mrkaka's name
(01-11-2014, 08:04 PM)inno link Wrote: where is mrkaka's name

That's right. Haven't seen him around for quite some time to be honest, wonder where he is.
Good luck guys -- have fun! \o
Two weeks.

Have fun mates;)
(01-11-2014, 11:52 PM)Agent link Wrote: Two weeks.

Have fun mates;)

Agent man, I thought you had my back, lol.