Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[GUIDE] DJ'ing for LVP
To control the LVP_Radio bot, DJ's must be added to the bot.
At this moment only Granny and I are able to do that.
This step is required, otherwise you can't start your stream. You will simply not be able to connect since the stream is already occupied by the AutoDJ.
There is one big problem remaining :x
When i stream music the quality is really bad...the songs sound so retarded...
Yes it is set to mp3 Encoder....and every .mp3 file has perfect quality...then i thought maybe the Files are "TOO BIG" (1 Song has more than 20MB..because i only choose the best quality of songs)

I tried to render it to a smaller size AND i picked another quality in "Encoder" in this "Shoutcast" thingy (from highest 320kbps to 80kbps)...
Same thing happened again...

Then I thought my PC is too bad...so I tried it on my brothers Gamer PC..and same thing happened again...
Maybe you are going to tell me maybe its my internet connection...but I think my connection is also perfect :/

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4967141515.png
(01-04-2016, 12:46 PM)[BkM]PwN3R_BoSs Wrote: There is one big problem remaining :x
When i stream music the quality is really bad...the songs sound so retarded...
Yes it is set to mp3 Encoder....and every .mp3 file has perfect quality...then i thought maybe the Files are "TOO BIG" (1 Song has more than 20MB..because i only choose the best quality of songs)

I tried to render it to a smaller size AND i picked another quality in "Encoder" in this "Shoutcast" thingy (from highest 320kbps to 80kbps)...
Same thing happened again...

Then I thought my PC is too bad...so I tried it on my brothers Gamer PC..and same thing happened again...
Maybe you are going to tell me maybe its my internet connection...but I think my connection is also perfect :/

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4967141515.png

Have you tried the recommended bitrate from the opening post?

(01-05-2014, 01:09 AM)Jay Wrote: Set the bitrate Encoder Settings to 128kbps.

FWIW I played a couple tracks with no issues, the sound quality was good.
Ohhh :o how could i not see this? :o

Question: Does it matter which quality the .mp3 file has? cause i can also change the bitrate of the file itself....at the moment EVERY .mp3 file has 320 kbit/s (except the one which I rendered to a small size..which i already told u didnt work afterwards)...I think it doesnt really matter when the codec is decreasing it anyway...

Im going to post again to tell you if it worked or not..

PS: Look at my Avatar bitch

Edit: It didnt work...same thing:(

Edit2: Can I somehow render a mp3 file wth EXCATLY the same codec? because on both PCs is Sony Vegas installed...maybe something is overwrited and its all the fault of the codec..(I dont believe it is the codec but... ._. )

Edit 3: OMG I GOT IT .____.

Why does no one tell me? .___.

I was thinking about when I streamed music in Teamspeak trough my Stereomix....it worked perfectly

thhen I realized: WAIT...whats the setting here? it was not Stereomix..it was "Winamp"
It seems that the Winamp setting is bugged/totally fucked up...
Better write that into the first post to let other people know...

It even works with highest encoder setting...

PS: I want to remind you again....Granny...look at my Avatar
http://www.stereotool.com/

Quote:Stereo Tool is a professional low latency audio processor that is used by over 1000 FM stations, thousands of web radio stations and AM, HD and DAB+ stations all over the world, by musicians who use it to process their recordings, and by hundreds of thousands of people who use the free version¹ to listen to music on their PC.

Stereo Tool makes your music sound more consistent, powerful, clear and detailed than ever before - regardless of whether you play it through low end or high end equipment.

Stereo Tool can make recordings sound equal and consistent in volume and sound color, bring out the details, and increase existing stereo effects. It can repair 'broken' stereo images which often occur on cassette tapes, vinyl and cheap CD's, which normally causes havoc when playing it on a mono system, headphones or a system which includes a stereo widener.

Special support (not free) is included for radio stations: Much louder output levels, FM pre-emphasis, stereo coding and RDS coding for FM stations, and protection of highs against distortion caused by lossy compression for web radio stations. The processing latency can be reduced as low as 12 ms, at the cost of reduced fidelity. At the maximum quality the processing latency is 93 ms.
Made a video tutorial on how you can DJ, heres the link:

This is fun.
(02-03-2016, 11:37 AM)Shadows43 Wrote: Made a video tutorial on how you can DJ, heres the link:

This is great! Grannyz u should copy it in Jay's first post in here!
HEY! I used to have a "LVP Radio DJ" tag under my username! WHERE DID IT GO:(
(03-14-2016, 10:29 AM)Agent Wrote: HEY! I used to have a "LVP Radio DJ" tag under my username! WHERE DID IT GO:(

removed it to annoy you

jk ofc I wuv wu

LVP Head Admin
LVP Developer
LVP Beta Tester
Radio DJ
Gang db/sLK/Terrorists/uL/Ulta Violent Hooligans
LVP League Champion/Champion

All of these were scrapped prior to merging from SMF to MyBB. Having them would greatly complicate forum permissions, which had to be set from scratch when we moved everything over.

sry bby  :'(