Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sports, What's your opinion?
I wanted to say Football but I realized there's also Soccer, so that's probably what I'll say.

I love the sport, both playing it and watching it, but it's really stupid how serious some people take it. Some people die in Stadiums because of pointless arguments that lead to fights.

I don't give a crap if it's Barcelona or Real Madrid who wins or whether Van Persie or Drogba is better... I don't even watch the matches regularly I just enjoy the suspense of watching a hot game, I don't care who plays.
(05-19-2013, 04:31 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: I wanted to say Football but I realized there's also Soccer, so that's probably what I'll say.

I love the sport, both playing it and watching it, but it's really stupid how serious some people take it. Some people die in Stadiums because of pointless arguments that lead to fights.

I don't give a crap if it's Barcelona or Real Madrid who wins or whether Van Persie or Drogba is better... I don't even watch the matches regularly I just enjoy the suspense of watching a hot game, I don't care who plays.

"I wanted to say Football but I realized there's also Soccer" EPIC FUCKING LOL

Learn some fucking history dumbass. You're fucking stupid for not understand REAL Football. They're not pointless arguments, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and mentioning Barcelona and Real Madrid plus Van Persie and Drogba shows how much you know about Football. How can you even feel "suspense" if you claim people take it are stupid? Are you calling yourself stupid? Just fuck off and wash your mouth when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Dumbass.
Track & Field you fucker

Snooker
F1
Football (or Soccer as some might like to call it, lets not go there shall we ;P)

Don't really watch sports that much anymore though.
(05-19-2013, 05:53 PM)Shark link Wrote: "I wanted to say Football but I realized there's also Soccer" EPIC FUCKING LOL

Learn some fucking history dumbass. You're fucking stupid for not understand REAL Football. They're not pointless arguments, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and mentioning Barcelona and Real Madrid plus Van Persie and Drogba shows how much you know about Football. How can you even feel "suspense" if you claim people take it are stupid? Are you calling yourself stupid? Just fuck off and wash your mouth when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Dumbass.
He is a dumbass because he doesn't like how some people act like animals over a fucking sport?
Please refrain yourself and don't start a flame-war or I'll be forced to lock this thread, thanks.
(05-19-2013, 05:53 PM)Shark link Wrote: "I wanted to say Football but I realized there's also Soccer" EPIC FUCKING LOL

That first phrase was supposed to be sarcasm, but apparently your mind was too filled with all the "fuck, stupid, and dumbass" words that it couldn't comprehend it.

I don't even care if I don't know much about football. I know the rules of the game, and I play it and watch it. I don't need to be a mindless worshiper of a certain club to enjoy watching them play. Like I said, whenever there's good play, I watch it and enjoy it. I couldn't care less who wins or loses.

The "Barca vs Madrid" and the "Drogba vs Van Persie" examples were just what I hear people saying (as well as the most famous fight, "Messi vs Ronaldo"). I don't even care who's better, and I don't give a crap about their personalities or looks. As long as they play good, score brilliant goals, that's good enough to entertain me. Excuse me for being a civilized motherfucker who doesn't enjoy fist fighting with people who don't like his club.
(05-21-2013, 11:57 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: That first phrase was supposed to be sarcasm, but apparently your mind was too filled with all the "fuck, stupid, and dumbass" words that it couldn't comprehend it.

I don't even care if I don't know much about football. I know the rules of the game, and I play it and watch it. I don't need to be a mindless worshiper of a certain club to enjoy watching them play. Like I said, whenever there's good play, I watch it and enjoy it. I couldn't care less who wins or loses.

The "Barca vs Madrid" and the "Drogba vs Van Persie" examples were just what I hear people saying (as well as the most famous fight, "Messi vs Ronaldo"). I don't even care who's better, and I don't give a crap about their personalities or looks. As long as they play good, score brilliant goals, that's good enough to entertain me. Excuse me for being a civilized motherfucker who doesn't enjoy fist fighting with people who don't like his club.

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah exactly my point.
(05-21-2013, 11:57 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Like I said, whenever there's good play, I watch it and enjoy it. I couldn't care less who wins or loses.

i can imagine that xDDDDDD

"team A scored YAAAAY best team ever really nice football"
"team B scored back YAAAAY i hope they both win! best day ever"
Where's the cricket crew at?

Cricket lol.