Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
Ah yeah Grove was a bro.
Grove and Makaveli, champions to this day.
Nobody wants me to be there  ;(
(02-28-2013, 05:19 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: Nobody wants me to be there  ;(

U Newb!  _O-
(02-28-2013, 01:27 AM)Jhon link Wrote: I'm on GMT -5 and I personally wouldn't care if I had to wake up at 6 AM in order to attend it, like... This doesn't happen everyday damnit, so it's well worth the (actually very slight) effort. Since most of the population is European (if I'm not wrong), how about starting it at about 4:00 PM GMT time? For me (and most north Americans) that'd be 11:00 AM. I think that'd be a great time for both parts, and a little "less late" for aussies.
Making it 4pm GMT +0 won't help since it's still 2am for australians. And u have to remember that it doesn't help if we start at 2am, the event is gonna take a few hours aswell. We'd have to start like at 12am GMT +0 or earlier if we wanted australians to participate but that would just mess the time for americans completely since I doubt any american wants to play between 4-8am.

But yea the 7pm GMT +0 sounds like a good time and it's the only reasonable time for both Europeans and Americans. Maybe in the next reunion we can have a different time so that the aussies can participate aswell  ;)
(02-28-2013, 11:43 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Ahhhhhhh Grave/Jay shouldn't miss out!

Can't do Sundays :(
add me too, shrek

installingggg
(02-28-2013, 05:58 PM)Jay link Wrote: Can't do Sundays :(
Hangover day  :'(
Weak.
(02-18-2013, 02:57 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Says a guy who couldn't handle the pressure of the almighty [5iN] clan. If I remember correctly it was about the same time you pussied out when [5iN] took over on LVP. Plus you were kind of a clanhopper too (SiN, NB, sLK) :/
5iN hasn't done shit. and so what if I've been in clans? You were never good to join any of them
reunion cool, am in