Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
Write that announcement  ;)
(02-27-2013, 03:36 PM)Shark link Wrote: Write that announcement  ;)
We also need to discuss about the time.
If it starts too early, our american participants will have to get up early on Sunday which I doubt they'll want.
We can't start it too late either since many people, including me, have school/work on Monday morning, so they need to go to bed early.
Sadly there's nothing we can do for aussies really since it's gonna be a bad time for them anyways  :X
Imo the event should start somewhere between 6-8pm GMT +0 so we have 3-4 hours to play b4 it starts to be too late for most of the people.

Also we could make another reunion for the 23th&24th of March for those who can't make it this Sunday and for people who want to play sa-mp more than just once after all these years.  ;)
Yeah or you Eurofags can harden the fuck up and sleep a couple less hours that night.
Some of us used to stay up until 5 chilling with you in '07-'08...
(02-27-2013, 04:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah or you Eurofags can harden the fuck up and sleep a couple less hours that night.
Some of us used to stay up until 5 chilling with you in '07-'08...

A weak European is no European.
(02-27-2013, 03:56 PM)IDmad link Wrote: We also need to discuss about the time.
If it starts too early, our american participants will have to get up early on Sunday which I doubt they'll want.
We can't start it too late either since many people, including me, have school/work on Monday morning, so they need to go to bed early.
Sadly there's nothing we can do for aussies really since it's gonna be a bad time for them anyways  :X
Imo the event should start somewhere between 6-8pm GMT +0 so we have 3-4 hours to play b4 it starts to be too late for most of the people.

Also we could make another reunion for the 23th&24th of March for those who can't make it this Sunday and for people who want to play sa-mp more than just once after all these years.  ;)

Yeah 6 pm should be a good starting hour, so everyone could start joining etc and we could start about 7.

Also agree with the second one (or even third, fourth, etc  :D) reunion.
ohi  :+
I'm on GMT -5 and I personally wouldn't care if I had to wake up at 6 AM in order to attend it, like... This doesn't happen everyday damnit, so it's well worth the (actually very slight) effort. Since most of the population is European (if I'm not wrong), how about starting it at about 4:00 PM GMT time? For me (and most north Americans) that'd be 11:00 AM. I think that'd be a great time for both parts, and a little "less late" for aussies.
2 am for australians
(02-27-2013, 09:28 PM)n00ne link Wrote: ohi  :+
Ohai n00ne :)

(02-28-2013, 04:15 AM)4byss link Wrote: 2 am for australians
If its at 2am you can bash it up your ass I get up early for work
Ahhhhhhh Grave/Jay shouldn't miss out!