Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin Request
      I WANNA BE ADMIN

NameReal: Eymen
NameInGame: insayno
Ware do you life: neterland
Reason hy should we choose you: Because i want to help people and if some one need help i always help him
and i was in other server admin to and i want help people and i want really to be admin

i hoop  :roll: :roll:
neterland??
accepted.
neterland? thats ware i life too!  ;(
i think the reason hy you should choose him to be admin is because he always gets ware he lives correct.
+1
That's not how it works, you know
If anyone wants to be part of the crew, read these guidelines: http://sa-mp.nl/about/frequently-asked-q...ecome-crew

On behalf of the LVP Management,

oostcoast
You must private message the user "FateTrip" to send your application. All submissions that are not private messaged to FateTrip will be ignored.
Hello Eymen,

We kindly request that you answer the following questions:

1) What is your job/dream-job? ( If it's not a firefighter, a cop or a medic then your chances are very weak of being an admin. Note: It's not racism! )

*You must answer the following question using "Yes" only once, and "No" only once.

^ 2) Firstly, do you want to be an admin on Las Venturas Playground? Secondly, do you like Las Venturas Playground? ( Note: Sorry, we do not accept admins who do not like our server. )

3) Do you have a brother or a pet that plays SA-MP? If yes, we cannot promote you. Because we expect devil to whisper to your brother, or pet, in the future to log into your account and use hacks, or even abuse his commands.

These are the three main questions. If you happen to successfully answer them all correctly, you will proceed to a five hundred questions stage. If you also get the five hundred questions correct, you might be taken into consideration as a future administrator.

Best of luck!

Sorry I couldn't hold myself back typing that, on a serious note, If you wish to be an admin, you should be regularly active, be nice and helpful to other players, and most of all, make sure you don't ask to be promoted!
We require a nude photo, which FateTrip keeps in his fap collection. This is only for identification purposes.
Naterland O_O

And btw these jokes are getting really old, enough already ._.

(12-09-2012, 07:36 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Sorry I couldn't hold myself back typing that, on a serious note, If you wish to be an admin, you should be regularly active, be nice and helpful to other players, and most of all, make sure you don't ask to be promoted!

Why are you even telling him that? XD
We don't need no retarded admins thank you, lol. (not like I play on LVP anymore, but just in case I wanted to).