Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christmas Present Counter
Hey everyone! :w

The christmas time is upon us and i've got a little idea for christmas and the presents hunters. :)

My idea is to count how much Christmas presents every player has collected.

The counting statistic of each player should be hidden for other players. Only I should be able to see my own stats.

The player with the most presents this year should receive an price.

For example a house or a car or maybe just a special title in the forum like "Christmas Hunter 2012" or something like that.

The counting should start with the script at the 1.December and should end on the 31.December and the winner could be announced in the first week of the new year.

So that was my idea... What do you think about it?
Your idea is not bad, but I think this is not the right moment to come up with this.
If this was 2008/2009 I would've won so hard.
I really like this idea.
I too like this idea, though I'd like to slightly modify it. Don't show players how many presents they've gotten, either they keep track themselves or don't. It'll make it more exciting towards the end. Who's going to win!?
(11-19-2012, 12:58 PM)striker link Wrote: Your idea is not bad, but I think this is not the right moment to come up with this.
Why isn't it the right moment?

(11-19-2012, 01:33 PM)Maka link Wrote: If this was 2008/2009 I would've won so hard.
Come at me bro! :D :D

(11-19-2012, 04:58 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: I too like this idea, though I'd like to slightly modify it. Don't show players how many presents they've gotten, either they keep track themselves or don't. It'll make it more exciting towards the end. Who's going to win!?

Hm yeah why not? :)
Because there's a lot of other stuff to be done and I don't think we are going to make it. The car will be permanently like /inf, Geforce?
Sounds fun! Count me in.  :)
(11-20-2012, 12:58 PM)striker link Wrote: Because there's a lot of other stuff to be done and I don't think we are going to make it. The car will be permanently like /inf, Geforce?

Hm okay  ;(

No i thought it could be just a car that standing around and only the winner can use it like Peter's Infernus...

//EDIT:

If there is currently no time for it thats okay...

But what do you think if we make a little contest with the collecting of presents?

My idea is that every player has to take a screenshot of every present that he has collected for proof.

I know that will be a lot of screenshots to check... But if no one has the time or desire to do this, I would do this job for you!
(It would be an honor for me to do this job! <3)

Let me know if you like my second idea :)

Yeah.. just give out prices, which won't work later on  8)7

just to notice: I'm still waiting for the house I've won at the last x-max event  :roll: