Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Something new
Hi guys,

So as you all know, LVP has less number of players. To change that, lets introduce new things, new systems.........
Why not try?

- Adding more turfs (and not just 1 or 3, add many and let there be many gang wars...)
- Introducing DIFFERENT weapons like a knife, fire exhaust-er, dildo, katana etc..... (not just the same boring m4, UZI ....)
- Add MORE cars and bikes, tuned and cool ones will be nice...
- Increase the bank limit and find more ways to earn and lose money...
- Add something like a party place or something cool which will be attractive ( PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK RAMPS AGAIN)
- "DM minigames" - let the players spawn after their death in the minigame and the winner be decided by most number of kills before they leave the minigame. Also, there should be a highscore shown in these minigames...
- The amount of health decreased by a bullet or anything be shown....
- "Ship Time"- let there be a certain number of time for a player to be on the ship, to avoid idling and let the player wander around LVP...
- Something which shows the currently playing song on the radio, instead of going to irc....
- More minigames and each time, a different location..
- A particular hidden vehicle which is bullet proof and cannot be used /tow in it, the way to find it is to use something like /car hint or something...
- There should be a gang vs gang fight, for example : /gang fight invite beatinallday.
- Entertainment on the ship
- Instead of typing /lotto and participating, everyone are participated without an entry fee and the lucky one gets the BIG money.
- Its quite annoying when 3 players in the same gang are passing by with a car and they accidentally cross a turf and they are thrown out of the vehicle. So /gang attack or something would be better..
- The gang drives a car in a turf while capturing it which will be hard to attack and isnt fair....  So after a gang enters a turf and does /gang attack, then they cannot access any vehicle while capturing the turfs or even enter a car in a turf while it being captured...

well.... thats pretty much it...  :)

bye  :w
Hello Aiman.

I have to agree with you that the server has less players these days, but there could be a lot of reasons why. New features is not a bad thing, but right now the Developers are working to fix the BUGS, which is quite a lot and then be able to launch the version which may also contain a few new features.

-There's only 3 gang turfs, I have no idea why the others isn't showing up, but that could be because of the gang system not working properly.
-As for weapons, you can get a dildo from VIP room and a fire extinguisher at the whetstone area next to a whetstone property.
-We have 1296 vehicles already in LVP, a few that is tuned and few that is normal. Also a lot of tuned vehicles can cause lag.

Quote:Add something like a party place or something cool which will be attractive ( PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK RAMPS AGAIN)
I'm not sure about this, have to think and come up with something good.

Highscore shown in minigames looks kewl.
More minigames is also good and not all the same locations indeed.

Quote:"Ship Time"- let there be a certain number of time for a player to be on the ship, to avoid idling and let the player wander around LVP...
I don't think that's a good idea because, players can idle off ship too.

(10-02-2012, 02:11 PM)Jay_ link Wrote: We can't enable streaming information when someone is DJing because SA-MP by default displays this information in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and it gets in the way of other textdraws. We have no control over this unfortunately.

When the auto DJ is active, it will indeed echo the name of the song and artist it is playing in LVP.Radio.

-Bullet proof car sounds good, it's kinda like the bag of money thing we have right now.
-Gang vs Gang invite, I really like that one because you can have some duels with your gang/clan mates vs others.

Quote: Entertainment on the ship
Like what?
-To be honest making money is so easy in LVP, therefore I won't agree with that big money thing. Even a new player in a few weeks is boring.

Quote:Its quite annoying when 3 players in the same gang are passing by with a car and they accidentally cross a turf and they are thrown out of the vehicle. So /gang attack or something would be better..
This is the first time I see someone complain about this, a topic with poll must be made in order to see what the rest of the players in gang has to say about this and give their vote.

-So you want gangs to fight on foot without using any vehicles in the area?

I would like to see a few of these ideas you have come up with, but if you haven't notice yet, the "THE BIG NEXT STEP SECTION" is closed. The Community has given their votes on what they would like and what they wouldn't, and the Developers are also going to work on that before any new ideas.
Please have some patience and hopefully we will have bugs fixed and new features.
striker

I think there's some good idea's, I know knife isnt in samp cause of alot of bugs with the stealth kill. Also, i think earning money is way too easy. I had 40 mil / minute the other day and made over 2bil. I could actually made my own topic about this but I dont really feel like it.
remove the safe zone
Indeed, safe zone is for pussies.
Quote:Increase the bank limit and find more ways to earn and lose money...

Do you have any ideas that can be implemented for players to spend money on?

Quote:- The amount of health decreased by a bullet or anything be shown....

I always wanted this to happen, but some players might find it annoying. Perhaps if we can toggle it on/off it would be decent.

Quote:- "Ship Time"- let there be a certain number of time for a player to be on the ship, to avoid idling and let the player wander around LVP...

Notice that some newbies might make the ship as their prior way of earning cash, I disagree on that.

Quote:- More minigames and each time, a different location..

Do you have any ideas/examples of new games that can be added?

Quote:- A particular hidden vehicle which is bullet proof and cannot be used /tow in it, the way to find it is to use something like /car hint or something...

Overpowered and can be invincible with many players on the roof on it, I disagree.

Quote:- Instead of typing /lotto and participating, everyone are participated without an entry fee and the lucky one gets the BIG money.

I also disagree on that. It wouldn't be lottery if you don't participate and pick the numbers yourself.

Quote:- Entertainment on the ship

Do you have any ideas/examples of what could possibly entertain players on the ship?
(10-29-2012, 12:41 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Do you have any ideas/examples of what could possibly entertain players on the ship?

Carnage.
(10-29-2012, 01:08 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Carnage.

Outside the ship, of course. :+
Add something like a party place or something cool which will be attractive ( PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK RAMPS AGAIN)
I'm not sure about this, have to think and come up with something good.

- um... how about a dance floor thing in a big room full of drinks and also add something extremely unique and cool in it...
playable pool table will be nice too.

Entertainment on the ship
Like what?

- If you think about it, most of the players idle on the ship. So put something interesting there, like maybe a pool table! (playable please) drinks! etcetera etcetera...... But dont make it too crowdy....

Its quite annoying when 3 players in the same gang are passing by with a car and they accidentally cross a turf and they are thrown out of the vehicle. So /gang attack or something would be better..
This is the first time I see someone complain about this, a topic with poll must be made in order to see what the rest of the players in gang has to say about this and give their vote.

-So you want gangs to fight on foot without using any vehicles in the area?

- Yes, because if they use cars, its boring to chase them by walking and shoot them while they ram you....... i think a classic "gang war" should be without cars.... So the gang will try to capture the turf with many disturbances which makes it hard for them to capture.....

Increase the bank limit and find more ways to earn and lose money...

Do you have any ideas that can be implemented for players to spend money on?

-Huge taxes
-Taking every spawn money from their private bank
-The players fighting in fc have to bet money on their selves and also like kaka said every player watching the fight can bet.
-Like the gang war thing i said, the same bet thing with the gang bank money at stake.
-Most of the good props outside LV.
-"Ship fee". The player who bought the ship can get small amount of money from every player who enters the ship, this will take most of the players' money. But the cost of the ship should be high!
-Increase the spawn money and that spawn money should be taken from their private bank account.
-The cost of a prop should increase if it is already bought by another player...

More minigames and each time, a different location..

Do you have any ideas/examples of new games that can be added?

-"dive", where players will jump off a high place and get thrown down with a parachute with them.... The first one to reach the ground without dieing wins the game.

-"run", where players get spawned in a place together and they have to dodge, run and avoid being killed by a monstrous machine which wants to kill us. It will follow us till we die! The last one standing wins the minigame!

-"pool" " snooker" "football" "soccer" "baseball" "basket ball" "dance competition"

-"car destruction" where players will spawn with a car and have to crash, ram every other player. Last car standing wins!

-climbing over/up many obstacles and reaching the top. It should be long and high and should have many DIFFERENT obstacles ( haystack has only hay, i suggest some thin obstacles which will be hard and irritating). The winner is decided by the most distance covered in the given time. Highscore is also decided by most distance covered.

-"DD - drunk deagle fight" fyi its fukin' hard in the beginning

- "DM - deagle maze fight" the players will explore their way through the maze and try to kill anyone who gets in the way.

-"Maze" - the trophy or the winning icon will be placed in the corner of a room and the players will be spawned are opposite and faaaaar away from the trophy thing (every time, it will not be in the same place as before). First person to get it wins!
(10-29-2012, 05:11 PM)Aiman link Wrote: -"car destruction" where players will spawn with a car and have to crash, ram every other player. Last car standing wins!

Isn't this like every /derby there is?

(10-29-2012, 05:11 PM)Aiman link Wrote: -"DD - drunk deagle fight" fyi its fukin' hard in the beginning

Sounds fun