Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Graphic designer/drawer
Hello,

I'm working on a project and I need someone's help in drawings as I suck at graphic things (can't even draw most things on paper). I'm searching for kinda small (32x32, 64x64 px) pictures, they should look similar to Minecraft's or Terraria's textures and I wonder if anyone here has experience with such things.

For anyone not knowing what I'm talking about: Here (Terrain/Player)

Would be very kindly if anyone would do this for me.
(07-25-2012, 05:53 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Hello,

I'm working on a project and I need someone's help in drawings as I suck at graphic things (can't even draw most things on paper). I'm searching for kinda small (32x32, 64x64 px) pictures, they should look similar to Minecraft's or Terraria's textures and I wonder if anyone here has experience with such things.

For anyone not knowing what I'm talking about: Here (Terrain/Player)

Would be very kindly if anyone would do this for me.

sorry i didnt get what you want.. (im not that good at sketching either, but meh might give it a try when i get time)

Explain it to me please ?
I might be able to help you. I'm not fantastic at drawing though.
Needed are some kind of pixel-arts, they're gonna be textures for a game. Right now I need approximately 15-20 graphics, though I'll need some more the more progress I get done. I don't know which software you use but I would suggest Paint .NET for this small graphics.

The textures should look like this:

[Image: preview_small.jpg]

or

[Image: 8156-4b6f1f45e1048f57db2f46193cb1f71c.jpg]

The pictures need to be that small because they'll be repeated over the screen, if you're interested it'd be nice if you could send me a message here or at IRC.
(07-25-2012, 07:58 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Needed are some kind of pixel-arts, they're gonna be textures for a game. Right now I need approximately 15-20 graphics, though I'll need some more the more progress I get done. I don't know which software you use but I would suggest Paint .NET for this small graphics.

The textures should look like this:

[Image: preview_small.jpg]

or

The pictures need to be that small because they'll be repeated over the screen, if you're interested it'd be nice if you could send me a message here or at IRC.

are you making a nes game ? :+

and you either of these 2? or both ?(one is terrain other one is character)
(07-25-2012, 07:58 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: [Image: preview_small.jpg]

or

Those were examples, PM me for the information about what I need.
Just so you know what you're actually looking for ( That's if you're still looking for it: Sprite artist / Pixel Terrain Artist )