Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We want your Nickname!
You could have a couple of teams, ie splitting users that want to participate into Team A or Team B (etc) and seeing who gets the most signatures in the designated time?
Of course you'd just have to trust that people aren't cheating but it'd get users to work out the most efficient way to grab signatures (based on location). Extra points for different countries, more for different continents?
I won't be participating, but just a thought.
(05-28-2012, 11:09 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I think you need more than one letter if you really want to succeed.

I could give a fake adress or just keep the letter etc...

Too many variables.

You got a point, but I think that sending it to "serious" ppl will do it.  And it's a fun thing to do, why fucking it up? ;)
(05-29-2012, 05:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You could have a couple of teams, ie splitting users that want to participate into Team A or Team B (etc) and seeing who gets the most signatures in the designated time?
Of course you'd just have to trust that people aren't cheating but it'd get users to work out the most efficient way to grab signatures (based on location). Extra points for different countries, more for different continents?
I won't be participating, but just a thought.

+1
I've just sent it. Curious how long it will take
such gayness
how dumb must one be to give his address to some gaming community lol.

whats next, lets share our bank account nr's and passwords?
lol'd.

Would be ''cool'' if I gave you my address at the north-pole so my ''boss'' could sign it. :+ 
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30705.msg422949#msg422949 date=1338475562]
how dumb must one be to give his address to some gaming community lol.

whats next, lets share our bank account nr's and passwords?

Tbh ur acting Dumb here.

How bad can giving Away Your address be ?

PS: i' might PM my address , but i gotta confirm first if its paid or what .. (im really short on money) :+
Quote: link=topic=30705.msg422994#msg422994 date=1338534012]
Tbh ur acting Dumb here.

i dunno, post it here and find out
Quote: link=topic=30705.msg422994#msg422994 date=1338534012]

Wow dawg, seriously?