Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My opinion, and what can improve LVP.
More advertisments!
(04-02-2012, 03:25 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: My opinion is that some of the stunts should be removed but not all of them, and add a button which permanently disables lvp radio when you enter a car.  :)
^That, I normally disable my sound because some of the DJ's have shit taste in music and crank up my own, Make me a DJ and I will play decent tunes
And they should remove that blackout screen when you're calling a taxi  :(
(04-03-2012, 07:18 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: And they should remove that blackout screen when you're calling a taxi  :(
That too :+
(04-03-2012, 04:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: ^That, I normally disable my sound because some of the DJ's have shit taste in music and crank up my own, Make me a DJ and I will play decent tunes

The DJ's cannot make everyone happy, and maybe you're talking about the autodj not always players are dj'ing.
(04-02-2012, 03:25 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: My opinion is that some of the stunts should be removed but not all of them, and add a button which permanently disables lvp radio when you enter a car.  :)

Isn't there a command /radio for that. I sure have used it.
You're right apophis, it is /radio to enable it and /radio to disable it, but I think it should be changed to "/radio off " and "/radio on".Seein the player asking alot how to enable and disable  the radio.

Or show a text when you enable/disable the radio for example, /radio on, LVP Radio is now enable use /radio to disable it.
(04-03-2012, 12:55 PM)striker link Wrote: The DJ's cannot make everyone happy, and maybe you're talking about the autodj not always players are dj'ing.
Dunno what it was but it was fucking terrible I had to listern to Cannibal Corpse and masturbate for three hours straight to get the gay song outta my head

(04-03-2012, 04:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: Make me a DJ and I will play decent tunes

Done

Anyway, regarding this topic, just to inform everyone that at the same time this topic was created, someone else created one in the crew boards which looks overall more specifically at the problems. We might move it to somewhere more public on this forum soon so everyone can discuss it and give their opinion on what we can do to get the players back.

Just for the record btw, since adding the stunt map LVP has gained an average higher player count (when its been on the hosted list).
Ok the stunt part you just said was very true about more people joining.  :roll: