Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My opinion, and what can improve LVP.
Forgetting something, not everyone speaks English, the only reason the rule English only exists is because LVP used to be an official server for SA:MP, it still exists for the simple reason that English is the most universal globally used language. People are allowed to swear in the server, that's fine, racism and a childish argument toward other players, flaming, is not, people do give a damn and would rather not see kiddy rages. Simple as that, that's why it's against the rules, not understanding that would just be blunt ignorance.
Bring back 2007 script and make it work on current client nuff' said :+ oh and a /sync command because desync was a pain in the ass when  trying to fight at fc :P
(03-31-2012, 12:59 AM)Nater link Wrote: Bring back 2007 script and make it work on current client nuff' said :+ oh and a /sync command because desync was a pain in the ass when  trying to fight at fc :P

Are you referring to weapon sync? Impossible
Kind of, It was weird you would see desynced people just sliding around the animation of moving didnt work just slid around weirdly
I believe the only way to fix that is to get better internet or restart the client.
a big "wow" to BlueFox...

i can only agree upon what you've written there!

and another addition:

- other servers are forcing new players to create an account immdiately.. why not doing this for LVP aswell? its a pain in the ass when u play like 3-4 hours on the server, realize that u have to go to website to create an account then to reconnect and find that all your money and other progress has been deleted. a big "ouchy" for everyone.
Actually I totally disagree the part xBlueXFoxx wrote about the website. sa-mp.nl page is totally fine and actually really nice. You can find almost everything you need from there and the page you are refering to, looks like shit!

About the server I'd say, it should go back years where there were no stunts and too much of a stuff! Those stunts and stuff have scared people away and that's because it's not a very popular server anymore.

And I agree to the part he's saying about RP, unless LVP screw it up by losing freedom (not taking part of LVP RP)...
yea its obvious these stunts need to go. so much negative feedback about them, really admins must have noticed that or what?

on the other hand, reading your signature... AHAHAHAHAAAA good riddance these racist bastards are outta lvp
My opinion is that some of the stunts should be removed but not all of them, and add a button which permanently disables lvp radio when you enter a car.  :)
(04-02-2012, 12:35 PM)Apophis link Wrote: Actually I totally disagree the part xBlueXFoxx wrote about the website. sa-mp.nl page is totally fine and actually really nice. You can find almost everything you need from there and the page you are refering to, looks like shit!

About the server I'd say, it should go back years where there were no stunts and too much of a stuff! Those stunts and stuff have scared people away and that's because it's not a very popular server anymore.

And I agree to the part he's saying about RP, unless LVP screw it up by losing freedom (not taking part of LVP RP)...

I wasn't referring to the homepage looking bad, great theme, good design, basic portal layout, however I WAS pointing out that a lot of IP's are missing from the front page and that the latest announcement was January, it's April now.

[Image: ip-downloads.jpg]
[Image: ip-irc.jpg]
(http://www.sa-mp.nl/about/irc.html)
[Image: ip-minecraft.jpg]
[Image: ip-samp.jpg]
[Image: th_ip-teamspeak.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   ip images LVP.zip (Size: 155.14 KB / Downloads: 1)