My Response:

1. Yes
2. Main shit, take copy requests but only accept nice shit
3. Saturday?
1. Yes
2. No
3. Friday Night
1.Yes
2.Only thinks like wars castle and spawn etc.
3. soon
1. Yes
2. Yes, 2/3 max? but must agree to start fresh?
3. When i'm around! ... Saturday night??
1. New map? Yes
2. Copy shit? (what/how much) Inventories & Buildings bigger than X * X blocks. (Maybe 50 * 50?)
3. When? ASAP

Also: To avoid the same messups in that world:

1. Limit map size
2. Restrict lot sizes to what ever value and force players to build bigger things in the creative world
My thoughts on worlds:

Main:

- War2K's castle as spawn
- Regular rights as we have now

Survival:

- Build a simple spawn
- HARDCORE Survival
- Anything goes, including griefing
- Only /sethome and /spawn for commands
- PVP, Mob Damage, etc all ENABLED

Creative:

- Current LVM Spawn
- Regular world, in creative mode
- Some flat regions for redstone/pixel art/etc

--------

Opinions?
or what about...

Creative: Use the current LVM world for that
Survival: Totally agree on that world settings + newly generated world -> Limit map size, limit building size (read my post above)
Main: newly generated world, with some spawn area -> Limit map size, limit building size (read my post above)
I'm personally not a fan of limiting lot sizes/building sizes. Limiting map size probably isn't a bad idea. To make this all work, the LVM plugin needs some modifications. I will begin making tickets, and perhaps working on some of it myself also.

Edit:

Using the current LVM world for the Creative world isn't a bad idea.... however, I don't want to see all the players strictly in creative only because all their buildings are there. Also, the majority of the buildings in the main town are owned by players that don't even play anymore. I have mixed feelings about this also.
1. Yes
2. War2k's castle (preferably as the spawn area), Nudiepie's city thing (it's huge, he put loads if time in it and it looks stunning)
3. I've been wanting a new map for a while, 1.2 seems like a good opportunity.
1) Yes.
2) Copy on an adhoc basis, relative to size and quality of build, old (current) location irrespective of new (future) location.
3) Also agree, 1.2 would be a good opportunity but as we did last time, lets make sure the players are aware of the update well in advance.

With War2k's castle being so big, as it will be used for the spawn it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some sort of anti-mob zoning around it. Thoughts?