Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Batu_theDog
Nickname: batu_theDog
Date of the ban: idk
Suspected Reason: evasion? :S
Your IP address: 85.155.237.150

What evasion? I want you show me proofs, I have not done evasion, Unban me!.
I'm the one who banned you for "interior nading".
You'll be unbanned after 2days
what?, I REPORT OTHER DAY THE SAME THING AND YOU SAY IS ALLOWED, IN INTERIOR LIFE DONT LOW!! say by you!.
People was sprayed me and using granades in interior and what did you said me? that is not kick or ban reason! ;).

(02-10-2012, 12:52 PM)striker link Wrote: I'm the one who banned you for "interior nading".
You'll be unbanned after 2days
Anyway the ban reason is not evasion you say interior nading then ban me for interior nading not for evade!
If was for that LOOK! this was reported and ignored like almost always than I report:

In this time I was bugged(interior lowing life) and blackbean decided:
[Image: scaled.php?server=830&filename=dibujoads...res=medium]
[Image: scaled.php?server=828&filename=dibujodas...res=medium]
[Image: scaled.php?server=440&filename=dibujodas...res=medium]
Where is his ban, he was knowing perfectly what he did and my requests and my reports? IGNORED!.

-OK OK, NOW! I was banned last week for flame to braindeadgamer(sorry one vip, one admin)? I was banned but brain made me a nice wellcome.

brain flaming

reported and ignored!.

Now this time you surprised me when you kicked by this!.

slbfil

But I request his ban, why? cause this!
lame sbfil

I could get more but I wait that is enough, what happened with this user? /q abusing yet.

NOW THIS!, a health hacker and command abusser, abussing too!, what made admins with this user? request and reports ignored too!.

BOMB MOVIE
Said all this, ignore it again.
About zait he hide in interior cause all server wanted kill him, cry and cry, and cause he is mad with me you ban me almost without solid reason, 3 seconds of frapsed by zait? dont worry I will give one day full about him.
I would like upload about zait lames and abuses, but i am not making a movie i am making a trilogy, what a shame that he have not so much activity lately, but zaitbatsu's movie is coming soon.
Next time not be so easy!.

The problem is you don't know the difference in GRENADE AND SPRAYCAN, I told you this twice already and for the third time now, http://i40.tinypic.com/o09cv6.jpg in that pic you clearly see for example first a spraycan and a grenade, now that you  might have understand I guess we continue with your case. I've seen you using spraycan to spray players who are in interior, which doesn't do anything and later when they do it with you, you report them.

Now, what are you banned for?
You're banned because you have did the interior nading not "spraycan" agains't a player that reported you and show proof.

(02-10-2012, 04:32 PM)Batu_theDog link Wrote: what?, I REPORT OTHER DAY THE SAME THING AND YOU SAY IS ALLOWED, IN INTERIOR LIFE DONT LOW!! say by you!.
People was sprayed me and using granades in interior and what did you said me? that is not kick or ban reason! ;).
Anyway the ban reason is not evasion you say interior nading then ban me for interior nading not for evade!
If was for that LOOK! this was reported and ignored like almost always than I report:

That's how the system works and for you to make your ban appeal.

About slbfil, I've told you that I will give this player a warning, he accept it but still didn't follow the rules abuse  again so I kicked him.
I got rules to follow myself, so don't think that I need to ban players right away.

Pictures, as the rules is stated somewhere, " we do not accept pictures of player hacking and abusing", for more info http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22632.0

And I can't see anything on those pictures that you're trying to proof something.

Will edit if I forgot something

You say all that and say me nothing.
I know the difference in spraycan and granade, do you know the difference in ignore me and help me never? See only when sprayed me then but not when people granaded me? Good boy then, You always decide that my reports isnt enough.
About slbfil he continue abussing of commands the same that his gang, to your info ;).
I know this is not the best side to report,  but IGNORED ONE MORE TIME.
Ok. :w
You don't seems to know the difference if you are reporting players that use "spraycan" in interior.Which doesn't even do a damage and is not something to punish for.

Interior nading, for what you're banned for, which is trowing a nade and run outside.THis is something that you get punish for.

Is that clear enough for you?

And yes I repeat again, I do not ban or kick right away, I got my rules to follow like it or not I follow it.

Ignore you huh, I never seems do that and I try my best to be ingame to handle abusers including you, by the other hand when I come ingame after you report most of the time I find you abusing and not those who you reported and you get mad if I take actions on you.
I even let thing pass to see if I can indeed find the person you report abusing but for your badluck I most of the time caught you after you report.:D

And make this one clear, if you do not follow this http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22632.0 I will deny your report  and yes, that's going to count for everyone that report and I'll make it clear for them aswell.
Quote:Is that clear enough for you?

Really not so much, cause I reported in other countless times, when people is nading me and ignored.

End of my replys! do whatever you think necessary.
Have a nice day  :w
Oh so you think that you exspect me or any crewmembers to be there every time 24/7?
And stay on your topic you're going trough so much stuff in your ban appeal which I should have ignore.

And read this again, http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22632.0 it says something about if you cannot find a crewmember what to do.
Unbanned