Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Well, i have a weird idea...
This Castle war shouldn't be a minigame which makes it unserious.
This must be done by otomatically, every week. if so it will be more attractive by people.
Therefore castle wars would be most important part of fun.

(02-10-2012, 01:14 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: I am skeptic about players wanting to pay for a feature in the game because their price won't be that valuable if there not many players around and because it would mean that the gang leaders have to monitor and administrate money coming from their members. I might be wise to poll this under our players and most importantly, ask the gang leaders.

20 dollar is certainly too much. Still in a way this could be interesting, but that would be if marketing and the advertising would gather the interest which I doubt at this point.
(02-10-2012, 02:02 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: @oostcoast i agree what you said, except starting the event with a command. I'm thinking about a rly serious game which can really increase player count. If it happens with commands, it may get a boring situation (like some minigames like h&s, robbery etc.). But if we set it automaticly, ppl will have to wait for the war day, which can make them impatient. Do it twice a week in spesific times, that would be great and enough.
Thats exactly why it needs to be supervised by a member of the crew to make sure everyone is sticking to the rules. Wars shouldn't start automatically or on a timer since that won't work without a proper infrastructure.

Quote: link=topic=30177.msg415413#msg415413 date=1328898152]
20 dollar is certainly too much. Still in a way this could be interesting, but that would be if marketing and the advertising would gather the interest which I doubt at this point.
For the cash price to work it requires someone from the management that handles all the cash. There are also problems with gangs not being on time with their payment. I also don't know if its legal for LVP to host a gameshow.

I see 2 ideas here, the original gangs vs gangs tournament with cash prices and my gang base war idea. Mine only requires scripting and a map, the other needs management approval.
@oostcoast well, there can be some commands to controll the event. But about the timer, the only thing that scares me, a game like this can take a random minigame position @players' eyes.  Any admin can come and start the event whenever s/he wants if you start it with commands.So, I still recommend to set it with timers, automaticly.

@crans yep cousin, as you know i got the idea from silkroad online :))
There are not enough players around the make it happen. There are only noobs. Idea is cool but you can't do it with 5-6 people. LVP is going down and down.What is the last time you saw around 40-50 people online? The management did their best to get its old players back.But stunts didnt work. And I think any other new things,upgrades,maps,races,ideas will fail. First thing to do is changing the rules. Money is your only chance to have fun but it's hard to get money. Increase the incomes of properties. Give people millions then give them options to spend it. This is the only way to make it alive.
Agree with you. About the idea, we can advertise our server @ forums with its new features, so we can make them play in LVP. I suggest to make advertising first, then realize the event with real money. Btw, is it legal?
(02-11-2012, 04:37 PM)BRKHN link Wrote: There are not enough players around the make it happen. There are only noobs. Idea is cool but you can't do it with 5-6 people. LVP is going down and down.What is the last time you saw around 40-50 people online? The management did their best to get its old players back.But stunts didnt work. And I think any other new things,upgrades,maps,races,ideas will fail. First thing to do is changing the rules. Money is your only chance to have fun but it's hard to get money. Increase the incomes of properties. Give people millions then give them options to spend it. This is the only way to make it alive.

To get More player?... i know a server who Gave Every player a Taste Of VIP for a week.(VIP Powers to all registered players)
and it kinda helped them Increase the Count, Even though a Lil' bit but something is better than nothing right?..

and Since Players are Barely 20+, we Can try it for 2 weeks? And by during that Time VIP Donation Fee can be Just 75%
If it is 20$ than just 15$.

After that Period back to normal?

And just because people will get attracted since they'll get to use VIP powers

atleast i'd love that <3

(02-11-2012, 04:54 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Agree with you. About the idea, we can advertise our server @ forums with its new features, so we can make them play in LVP. I suggest to make advertising first, then realize the event with real money. Btw, is it legal?
i guess it is
Quote: link=topic=30177.msg415541#msg415541 date=1328975673]
And just because people will get attracted since they'll get to use VIP powers
You are confusing attracting more players with gathering more money for LVP. The only useful VIP features are access to the hydra and /my tp off, don't think many will join just for those 2 benefits. Other servers, mostly RolePlay have very big benefits for VIP's like houses and weapons, we don't.

(02-11-2012, 04:54 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Btw, is it legal?
Thats kinda the issue, it probably won't be.

If Kase/Jay could start with the gang base war script, the money part can be sorted out later.
oh lol my bad xD
Well, then let's see if jay/kase accepts it, so we can start working for it. Thanks for your comments.