Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] "Evasion" Ban... what does that even mean??
Nickname: z4xx0r
Date of the ban: 15 October, 2011 15:29 GMT
Suspected Reason: Evasion
Your IP address: 207.225.35.9 (at the the time of the ban, typically different)

Extra Notes:

So there I was on the Las Venturas Strip, ready to climb into my Rustler which I had so precisely placed in the middle of the road to visit everyone's favourite pirate ship.  Without warning, a player, who shall remain nameless (and currently holds the server killstreak record) teleported to me with his car and begins to unload his firearm of choice into my character's fleshy exterior.  I, trapped between my Rustler, a palm tree, and his Infernus, had no choice but to move about within the boundaries of my deathbed, as I had a near-worthless weapon selection at the moment.  Since I was carrying over 2 million dollars, and I had been killed by this player before, whose name is four capital letters, and shall remain anonymous, I was frustrated as my character's life flashed before his eyes.  Eventually death took my hobo character to the world beyond, and I gracefully and with composure brought my fists to my keyboard.  The key combination was clearly unacceptable to SAMP and minimised the game window to the task bar.  When the icon was clicked to maximise the game window to its previous fullscreen state, the game window was restored to a miniscule windowed version of what once was a delicious playground set in Las Venturas.  Clearly, this was not going to work and the window was eliminated by a swift click to the red X.  When attempting to rejoin the server and restart GTA SA, I was greeted by a message stating I had been banned on the premise of "Evasion."  Please allow this issue to be resolved so I can return to playing on my favourite SAMP server, and perhaps even exact my revenge on the previously mentioned murdering player, who I shall not name, and whose name starts with "RT."

Thank you.
<%Nowani> 02[1] 07MajorStrykerXL: niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
<&Nuwani> 02[1] 07MajorStrykerXL: niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
<&Nuweni> 02[1] 07MajorStrykerXL: niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
<%Nuwuni> 02[1] 03*** MajorStrykerXL left the game (leaving).

Does this sound any familiar to you?

Racism is not tolerated on LVP, you'll be unbanned in three days. Until then, do not attempt to join the server using a different nick name or IP, otherwise, your ban length will be extended.

See you soon!
Bloodst3r, your quote is familiar to me.  That was posted by a friend who is on the same Local Area Network as I am.  If you can look up the exact IP address MajorStrykerXL was using at the time, it should be different than mine.  He posted the text you quoted seconds before he left the server, and I continued playing.  I have never posted anything racist in the chat of LVP as far as I can remember.

Thanks.

EDIT:  Also, my nickname is z4xx0r while the other guy is MajorStrykerXL.  We were both online at the same time when the text you quoted was said.
Both of your IPs match exactly. If both of you are using the same IP both of you will remain banned for three days. "Your IP your responsibility", sorry. :X
Hmm, that bites.  Well, I'm at his house on his Internet connection, and I'll be going back to my place within the day.  I hope he enjoys his ban!  _O-
:')

It would be nice of him to post his own ban appeal though. :+
Dealt with MajorStrykerXL on IRC. Unbanned.
Quote:[21:24:44] <MajorStrykerXL> It won't happen again.