Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: read the options and vote..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
allow int. damage
44.44%
8 44.44%
Make Int. laming punishable
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Interior Laming[Poll]
You mean punishable as in jailing those who run into interiors in the middle of a fight? You have no idea how much reports we would receive per minute, definitely no. :X
I'd rather go with removing all the rules about laming and have people handle it on their own. Just like we did in the old days. All you get with running into interiors and stuff is a bad reputation.
(10-01-2011, 12:10 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: You mean punishable as in jailing those who run into interiors in the middle of a fight? You have no idea how much reports we would receive per minute, definitely no. :X

make interior damage on .. :)

let them Lamers die in interiors. ?
(10-01-2011, 09:46 AM)Maka link Wrote: - Make it impossible to recharge any health and armour on both the ship and inside an interior.
- Disable any teleport command on both these locations.

Both problems would be somewhat solved. All you would have to do is make sure someone can buy spawn-armour at least once in one session, seeing the purchase point is inside the ammu-nation.
+1 too. really a nice suggestion
(10-01-2011, 12:25 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'd rather go with removing all the rules about laming and have people handle it on their own. Just like we did in the old days. All you get with running into interiors and stuff is a bad reputation.
100 % Agree!!!
Bring the old LVP back!!!
(10-01-2011, 12:25 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'd rather go with removing all the rules about laming and have people handle it on their own. Just like we did in the old days. All you get with running into interiors and stuff is a bad reputation.

Now that's what I want to hear yo. Stop over regulating this game and let the havoc take over. Fuck all this ship safezones and other useless shit. I wonder who were those idiots in the first place who made up that bullshit anyway?
I didn't talk about the ship or so. I was talking about rules considering laming. Say driveby, helikill, interior running (not a rule but this is the topic about it etc), shiplaming.
(10-01-2011, 09:46 AM)Maka link Wrote: - Make it impossible to recharge any health and armour on both the ship and inside an interior.

Both problems would be somewhat solved. All you would have to do is make sure someone can buy spawn-armour at least once in one session, seeing the purchase point is inside the ammu-nation.
^I have no problem with this, MoHiT put these as one of the voting options.
There will be more abusing commands I guess then,as there is no way to hide or something.If the person know he can't make it to a vehicle he use commands :x
If anyone of You have Ever been into SFR.. you'd know that there's a Rule that if a player is about to die.. N he pauses.. the Shooter Still gets the Kill.. cant we have the same for Laming.. ?
if Health Below 20 n if a player gets into ANY interior. just after the Gunfight.. either Gets jailed or the Kill is given to the shooter :) ?

Or