Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

3 Million Dirt 3 Steam keys from AMD leaked
(09-08-2011, 06:56 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Nah, if they was mine would have been disabled....

FU Rien ;(

support (no matter of what company) always hated ya  O+ O+ O+ O+
(09-08-2011, 09:00 PM)Hitman link Wrote: support (no matter of what company) always hated ya  O+ O+ O+ O+
Only cos I tell them how it is, whether they like it or not!
(09-08-2011, 04:45 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: They actually deleted one by one, until they reached 3 million.  :roll: :roll:

Right..And the moon is made of cheese! 3 millions keys can't be deactivated one by one
Quote:Josue link=topic=29278.msg401691#msg401691 date=1315525577]
Right..And the moon is made of cheese! 3 millions keys can't be deactivated one by one
You sir, are fucking stupid.
Quote:Josue link=topic=29278.msg401691#msg401691 date=1315525577]

lol they can, never said HOW they deactivated them, wouldn't think maybe they would script something to iunno, do it for them rather than hiring a few hundred thousand monkeys?
One of my friends given me one and I didnt know it was leaked, I just assumed he was being nice "Dirt 3 is on my wishlist and all) Then I found out their leaked, Reported, Blocked, And removed him...
(09-09-2011, 04:55 PM)XeNoWolf link Wrote: One of my friends given me one and I didnt know it was leaked, I just assumed he was being nice "Dirt 3 is on my wishlist and all) Then I found out their leaked, Reported, Blocked, And removed him...
No, just no.
(09-09-2011, 04:55 PM)XeNoWolf link Wrote: One of my friends given me one and I didnt know it was leaked, I just assumed he was being nice "Dirt 3 is on my wishlist and all) Then I found out their leaked, Reported, Blocked, And removed him...

No offence, but you sound like a douche.

It's not often you see someone trying to portray themselves as stupid pricks who grass on their friends just for the sake of trolling. I know people like STyL4 like to make themselves look stupid with trolling but at least he doesn't give the impression he forces himself to be Forever Alone.

Wait...you're a Melvin, aren't you?
(09-23-2011, 05:07 PM)Munch link Wrote: It's not often you see someone trying to portray themselves as stupid pricks who grass on their friends just for the sake of trolling. I know people like STyL4 like to make themselves look stupid with trolling but at least he doesn't give the impression he forces himself to be Forever Alone.

Wait...you're a Melvin, aren't you?

We worked it out in the end, He didn't know they were leaked either  :+ And urrr, Who's Melvin???