topic says it all :P

[Image: userbarxkd.gif]
Edit:
Damnit .. its Not playing :<

working(i guess):
[Image: 55783814004973596310.gif]
nice again <3
nice i like the animation
nice animation, but its a little too big..can you make a smaller one? i will use it;)
[Image: facebook_like_button_hand.jpg] Like!

But just the restart of the animation is too sudden :)
i would of said nice but since it is mohit then no not nice :r
(08-24-2011, 08:22 PM)Bullet187 link Wrote: [Image: facebook_like_button_hand.jpg] Like!

But just the restart of the animation is too sudden :)
[Image: 0C0Ur.gif]
600x33............

Help me out understanding how the human brain can malfunction like this, could you please answer (MoHiT):
How many userbars have you seen?
How many of them were that big?
What gave you the idea to set the size like that?
Did you not notice anything was wrong when you saw other userbars after making this one?

I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just having a hard time understanding your line of thought when making this userbar.
(08-24-2011, 09:56 PM)Slice link Wrote: 600x33............

Help me out understanding how the human brain can malfunction like this, could you please answer (MoHiT):
How many userbars have you seen?
How many of them were that big?
What gave you the idea to set the size like that?
Did you not notice anything was wrong when you saw other userbars after making this one?

I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just having a hard time understanding your line of thought when making this userbar.

lmao i just made it for fun.. n actually if i decreased the size the animation fucked up (small one didnt look good) :/ so i kept it a bigger size :3

this is just my first try >< jesus :P
(08-24-2011, 08:48 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: [Image: 0C0Ur.gif]
damn how did u do that xD
(08-24-2011, 07:28 PM)Agent link Wrote: nice animation, but its a little too big..can you make a smaller one? i will use it;)

sure ^^

[Image: 29794023191134120813.gif]

^ this is a normal size userbar -.-
It looks like you just throw the logo out of the canvas and don't bring it back. When it repeats it just starts again. You should have it fly back like Fate did. If you have Adobe Flash I think there's a feature that lets you do that. If it's there it'll be somewhere in Insert > Timeline Effects.