Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugZ
})
(08-11-2011, 12:17 PM)Nater link Wrote: ^Fixed :) tru that Turkey, u should play moar  :7

"Play moar" is good, I should generally start playing again. :P

O+
We miss you ingame Turkey ;)
I remember back in '07 somewhere that Turkey made a screenshot once of a clown and a thug in the back of a police truck. I wonder if it's still on the forum somewhere, hah.

Found it, but the screenshot's gone.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=83...17#msg8017
(08-26-2011, 07:37 PM)Turkey link Wrote: "Play moar" is good, I should generally start playing again. :P

O+
Yes you should :D  O+
(08-26-2011, 08:54 PM)Agent link Wrote: We miss you ingame Turkey ;)
Tru dat :)
Ahah, lmfao, yeah, I still remember that. Maka, we should grab more old ass topics. :+

@ Agent and Nater

Will install the newest version of SA-MP later this afternoon. Let's see if I still have the right password for my account in my mind. :P
Would love to try out SA:IV if there's a stable SA-MP like MP. ^^
(08-27-2011, 11:48 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Ahah, lmfao, yeah, I still remember that. Maka, we should grab more old ass topics. :+

@ Agent and Nater

Will install the newest version of SA-MP later this afternoon. Let's see if I still have the right password for my account in my mind. :P
yay, to all of it :)))
(08-27-2011, 11:48 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Ahah, lmfao, yeah, I still remember that. Maka, we should grab more old ass topics. :+

@ Agent and Nater

Hell yeah bro cant wait  :>