Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Hello guys,
A very good morning/evening to all of you.
Oh boy Oh boy! Quite a surprise thing's you guy's post.So was going through this topic and heard someone tried to ''BUSTED'' someone who is my cool guy actually.I'm not gonna say too much here.Neither i have anything to reply to that guy zaibatsu's post's because he is already a known loser in this community and many of them knows it.I have to reply to fat that are u so new to sa:mp or what? There are like 100's of cheater's getting Busted daily for hacking/cheating,And you are trying to say fpschange is BUSTED? lmfao.
(10-01-2012, 03:17 PM)Glyde link Wrote: there are too many players in samp who changes there fps for lagger's like BEEP ,BEEP or maybe BEEP ?
Agreed
And i have seen kaka challenging you guy's to fight 1vs1 for duel's even on server which show's fps so that you guy's don't say then that he changes his fps.And you guy's always deny him.He got skill's,nice aim i have fought him many times on gtat and uL his fps remain at 80+ always.Tell me what's wrong in it then? if you crying about someone's fps change then you are a making a fool of yourself.There are too many player's as said by that dude GLYDE that player's do change fps if the opponent is too much lag or unhittable Because who know's they might be doing the same? right
[Image: fat-kid-meme-generator-bulking-i-did-it-...7b0bbe.jpg]
^ HAHAHAHAHhahAHhahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol close
when i first saw the pic i though it's fat cobra's manly boob's there...btw his boob's were hidden in tight gym outfit doing 205 benchpress like a swollen package
(10-01-2012, 03:41 PM)Palladium_Palace link Wrote: Hello guys,
Oh boy Oh boy! Quite a surprise thing's you guy's post.So was going through this topic and heard someone tried to ''BUSTED'' someone who is my cool guy actually.I'm not gonna say too much here.Neither i have anything to reply to that guy zaibatsu's post's because he is already a known loser in this community and many of them knows it.I have to reply to fat that are u so new to sa:mp or what? There are like 100's of cheater's getting Busted daily for hacking/cheating,And you are trying to say fpschange is BUSTED? lmfao.Agreed
And i have seen kaka challenging you guy's to fight 1vs1 for duel's even on server which show's fps so that you guy's don't say then that he changes his fps.And you guy's always deny him.He got skill's,nice aim i have fought him many times on gtat and uL his fps remain at 80+ always.Tell me what's wrong in it then? if you crying about someone's fps change then you are a making a fool of yourself.There are too many player's as said by that dude GLYDE that player's do change fps if the opponent is too much lag or unhittable Because who know's they might be doing the same? right

+1 on that! :)
(10-01-2012, 03:41 PM)Palladium_Palace link Wrote: Hello guys,
Oh boy Oh boy! Quite a surprise thing's you guy's post.So was going through this topic and heard someone tried to ''BUSTED'' someone who is my cool guy actually.I'm not gonna say too much here.Neither i have anything to reply to that guy zaibatsu's post's because he is already a known loser in this community and many of them knows it.I have to reply to fat that are u so new to sa:mp or what? There are like 100's of cheater's getting Busted daily for hacking/cheating,And you are trying to say fpschange is BUSTED? lmfao.Agreed
none of that bullshit really aint makin sense
one funny thing is, swollen eyes cant speak for himself so he need every thirdie possible on lvp to do it for him rofl  _O-
basically they saying fuckin up their fps is normal and everyone does it but kaka only admits it...
... like all that brown-nose tend to say:

Quote:"u cant prove anything except u're sitting next to that person and see him/her doing it"

so.. why dont u stfu Zaifagsu and Fatbelly_Cobra?  ;)

EDIT: Y'all taking this shit way too serious, I'm glad I don't have to see u (not talking bout Dx) ingame nowadays.
the fuck zai when did u become vip
(10-01-2012, 05:53 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: ... like all that brown-nose tend to say:

so.. why dont u stfu Zaifagsu and Fatbelly_Cobra?  ;)

check few pages back, it has already been proven and kaka admits it, next time do your homework before trying to look smartass