Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(11-19-2011, 10:24 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: elaboration is located in your all LVP forum posts (or any forum's, internet blog's), if you'd like clear cordinates or perhaps clear explanation as in WHERE in your posts then you are clearly an dumbass, no other expression can be used for that. but we can also consider the fact that you've just entered the adolescene aka puberty zone so your brains might not be evolving that fast, as your mother said : you're a "special" kid.

I understand this isn't my fight but who the fuck are you to call someone a dumb ass when you're the biggest dumb ass of them all? Ever since you got un-muted you've done nothing but spam the fucking forum and it got really fucking annoying fast. This is a clan topic and last I checked you're not a part of the clan so you really shouldn't be spamming the topic anyways so please leave and do the whole world a favor and shut the fuck up. k thanks bye.

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.devilx.pro.tc :. - by Silent_Bob - 11-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM