Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
jus to correct your mistake ..thats a lie...we never ever called anyone laggers...we are aware of our pings..as i said ppl are just finding even the smallest possible reasons they can find to flame/hate us...
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396244#msg396244 date=1311071389]
well we can run the game very properly and in good fps....no one can help living in different countries....i live in india and almost everyone in india has ping around 240-280,,,this is distance from the server it just cannot be helped......ppl who can lag shoot properly can easily handle these pings..and to be honest its just 4-5 members who have these pings coz we live inindia the members who live near the server have good pings....its an obvious concept...those who  hate us  will find almost every reason to show us down or hate us even more. We cannot really chage your thinking nor do  we plan to either.

seacondly its a video game enjoy it like one...just chill and enjoy......and i said  b4 if u hate us...you dont need to comment here.

BTW what pic were u saying that we stole from d genertaion X

Yup you did.
(07-19-2011, 11:25 AM)MrElmo link Wrote: I love that pic btw, stolen from D-Generation X, talking about fail  _O-

yeah i stolen from google that dx pic....any fuckin problem with that?
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg396258#msg396258 date=1311078917]

yeah i stolen from google that dx pic....any fuckin problem with that?

A clan should be able to make there own pics if they want pics, instead of stealing one from a wrestling gang  _O-
Lemme guess, now you're quote will be "Suck It"?
(07-19-2011, 06:50 AM)YiXXeY link Wrote: im sure it wouldve shown as timeout and not left LMAO

^Correct.
You're a fuckin idiot Kaka

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=28948.msg396228#msg396228 date=1311061554]
and btw we have won about 5 clan wars (we mainly challenged the big names)

ROFL
S2, TK and MW  :roll:

Where does those clan play,RP servers?
And btw noone hates you i just dont like the fact u think that u know anything bout samp and u think u are good in skills.
well we were in a TDM server before where we beat PPLV. TK, and MW...as for s2 is concernd it is/maybe now "was" a LVP clan .

Bani to be honest we dont think we are the best nor do we say we are very high in skill..as i said we are at the moment a struggling clan..we do a lot of practice to become better...and hopefully we will. And the fact that every one is opposing us so much .....we are just ignoring these oppositions and concentrating on working hard.
(07-19-2011, 01:54 PM)MrElmo link Wrote: A clan should be able to make there own pics if they want pics, instead of stealing one from a wrestling gang  _O-
its jus Kaka's signature u dumb ass. and we can create Good signatures and posters for our clan... Look at the start page if u want to and btw look at your signature a piece of f8'ed in game? Please don't post useless replies if u don't know anything.. and yes if u want to increase your posts there are lot of topics in this forum.. Dont dump your trash here..
(07-19-2011, 01:54 PM)MrElmo link Wrote: A clan should be able to make there own pics if they want pics, instead of stealing one from a wrestling gang  _O-

Lol, come on! Out of all the things the angry people in this thread come up with, this has to be the worst. Is that all you can target? The fact that they used Google for their picture?

Loads of successful clans have used Google for their logos and just edited them. I mean the clan is just for fun on a game, why do they NEED to put in the effort of making it all themselves just to satisfy some bitter haters?

If someone kept insulting me and/or eF I wouldn't do a thing for them.

Surely you can come up with something better than that.
After reading a total of 6 posts I've come to a conclusion that this clan and topic fucking sucks.