Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(07-19-2011, 05:57 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: (06:54:37) (Nuwoni) *** A fight between Kaka_[Dx] and CrackWhoze has started!
(06:55:29) (Nowani) *** First player to type BZQTQJDG wins $10.000!
(06:56:00) (&Nuwani) [0] *** Kaka_[Dx] left the game (leaving).

Nice ragequit btw, did you get owned much?

1.ever heard of power cuts?????
2. darkfire kid....first ask the reason why i left the game rather than making shit comments here....i had half an hour of power cut....and u said i left the game and rage q
3. lol when did that ass raged on me  hahashhahahahah rofllmao :P another kid thing u wrote there
4. darkfire dont take it personally...1 thing u are shit without admin powers....many people say this and many of ure mates have said me this thing....and i bet u ,,,,u cant pawn a single dx in game....
yeah is possible if u cry about the ping and that shit useless thing u all say laggs and alll

given ma true reason ....peace \m/

(07-19-2011, 06:08 AM)YiXXeY link Wrote: [Image: samp044qa.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol so thats how u roll? ragequiting when ur loosing

rofllmao....lolplz....u make me laugh a lot ...when u came i tp u to kill ya,,.,,,,u were running from me...and when i first invite u for rw duel ...u said why not ww.. i said thats not my game.....and when u accepted rw fight my bad i had pawer cut.....but that line u wrote under making me laugh like helll kid xDDDDDDDDDDD

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.devilx.pro.tc :. - by inno - 07-19-2011, 06:45 AM
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM