Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] wheeeee banned
Nickname: .WvW.
Date of the ban:28.0611
Suspected Reason:nading in bank
Your IP address:212.179.37.1

<3
Hello .WvW.,

You were banned by ScarTissue, please wait for him to reply in here, until then, please do not attempt to join the server using a different nick name or IP.
Howdy,

Well you know why you got banned. I decided to do that because you were kicked by a crew member a while ago for it so you should know it's not allowed at all. This results in a 3-day ban so you can come back on Friday for the unban.

Greetz,

ScarTissue[NL]
Darkfire has added an extra 7 days for evading. Your new unban date is the 21st. Continuing to evade your ban will result in more time.
hi wtf i got deal with hellion he told me 7 days for the true and now i banned 21 days WTF ..  deal its a deal dont be a pussy now stand behind your words!!
Even though today is supposedly your unban day, I re-banned you because you evaded twice today. Neither did you post here to request your unban, nor did any crew member state in this topic you were unbanned, so you were still officially banned and the two evasions should count. Still, I'll leave that up to the one(s) who banned you initially.

Also, lol, I don't even know what kind of deal you got with "Hellion", he isn't a crewmember.
oh lol ..  ic !  leave the kiddy ban games i didnt playing 2 weeks cause all times 8 or 12 player so ihave np with 2 mounth if u like .  7 days only cause i thinkin its a bug like in minigames server WTF do as you wish
This makes my head hurt.
its good if your head hurt
Haha, is it this hard to understand to not evade? -.-