Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty 8 / MW3
(11-07-2011, 06:04 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: DID YOU SAY PS3?! Maka, son you needs to add me!

You bet your candy ass I did! PM me your username and I'll add you tonight!
From what I've seen yet, I have to say that it completly looks like a MW2 DLC/Copy, can't comment on the gameplay/movement though, did anyone already play it yet?
(11-07-2011, 07:01 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: From what I've seen yet, I have to say that it completly looks like a MW2 DLC/Copy, can't comment on the gameplay/movement though, did anyone already play it yet?

I heard they like using the same engine so they can keep the 60fps rate on multiplayer consoles. Since other multiplayer games for consoles only run at 30fps.
(11-07-2011, 07:04 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: I heard they like using the same engine so they can keep the 60fps rate on multiplayer consoles. Since other multiplayer games for consoles only run at 30fps.

That's been their goal so far to keep the games at 60FPS so they don't push the engine hard other than few tweaks to textures, shaders and etc., (3D for Black ops).
I'm getting it tonight! well er.. hopefully  :7
Game looks super smooth. Anyway can confirm this? I've been watching Machinima stream since I have break right now. Can't wait 'til I'm home tonight to put the game face on.

The Machinima MW3 15 Day 24/7 Live Stream @ Machinima GameHQ
From what I've seen so far, this looks exactly like MW2 :/

Oh well, I've been enjoying Battlefield for the last 8 months anyway : )
COD can't come up with one original idea that they have to steal ideas from other games like Homefront (battle points), Crysis 2 (kill confirmation), 007 (reload animations) and have the balls to package it as a new game when in fact it's really MW2 with a few added changes. Not to mention that they also have a $99 version of the game because they know fans of the series are going to get this version instead of buying the regular watered down version lol.

Next year Black Ops 2?
(11-08-2011, 01:49 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Next year Black Ops 2?
With a different name though. The names are chosen by single player, and as Black Ops SP ended by killing Dragotic (forgot his name :x), I don't think they'll continue it.

Though I've heard Treyarch are working on Call of Duty / a different game JUST for zombies, no story involved or anything.

It could be the last COD maybe..they are just getting too repetitive now