Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] Banned was trying to help! :P
Nickname: MwK.bloody_hornet
Date of the ban: 26\april\2011
Suspected Reason: Money cheating :'( :'(
Your IP address: 59.180.148.13
I was banned coz of Money cheating bt I did it not intensionaly coz I Thought Fakedeath was money hacking on server nd giving lots of money to everybody I also PM bloodster that watch out he is money cheating I think ..!! I thought I shud do that nd If there will not be anti moneycheat then I will report it on forums so I did that.! :( I was not knowing  that!! :( sorrry for that!!
So basically, you tried to hack money because you thought the anticheat wouldn't notice?
:P lol no if it will not be there I will report it on forums about Fakedeath!! nd About money cheating I would have gave that cash to someone else or did /kill so that all cash will be in LVP main bank :D I thought :P bt you can ask bloodster I pm him that I think he is cheating~!!

This is my bank limit just watch it nd think why I will money cheat :P
Fun Statistics
Balance: $101.3 million
You still moneycheated, which is prohibited. As you've been caught using this kind of cheats by the AntiCheat system, you're permanently banned from Las Venturas Playground.
Hmmmm ok!! Bt I cant be given one last chance?? plz  thats my request!!
You already know how it's done. We'd have to unban everyone and give them a 'second chance'. So nope, I'm sorry. Have fun playing on other servers  ;)
Bt I was trying to help I thought!!  hmmm ok!! Will miss LVP bt can I be unbaanned after a long time?? means after 1 month or 1 year???
We'll consider 2013.
But but we're all ded by then :(
Hence why })