Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Portal 2 (may contain nuts... I mean spoilers)
Just wondering what those of you who have finished the game think of it?

I thought it was excellent, way better than the first one, if a little long and repetitive after you've been playing for a while. And the end was... well, I didn't mind it tbh. The game isn't meant to be taken seriously - just a bit of fun.

And the credits song is awesome, Jonathan Coulton didn't let us down.
I loved it. As for repetitiveness, I loved how they mixed the normal testchambers with the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

I liked 'Still Alive' more than 'Want You Gone', but yes, it was a nice song :)
(04-30-2011, 05:18 PM)Rien link Wrote: I loved it. As for repetitiveness, I loved how they mixed the normal testchambers with the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

Can you explain this more? Because my friend wants me to buy it but I see it's only single and co-op. So after we figure out all the levels, that's it. Apart from the challenges and all that, it will all be the same levels.... as far as I see it.
levels will remain the same yes, I don't know if you've played Portal 1, but you spent the main part of the game doing the normal testchambers, and then finally spent the second part trying to escape from the facility. Because Portal 1 was only about 2 hours long, this worked quite well, but because Portal 2 is much longer than that, it could get farily boring to be doing testchambers for 3 hours straight. Instead, they mixed it with doing a bunch of testchambers, followed by mainly walking around, withh less puzzling.
(04-30-2011, 06:46 PM)Rien link Wrote: levels will remain the same yes, I don't know if you've played Portal 1, but you spent the main part of the game doing the normal testchambers, and then finally spent the second part trying to escape from the facility. Because Portal 1 was only about 2 hours long, this worked quite well, but because Portal 2 is much longer than that, it could get farily boring to be doing testchambers for 3 hours straight. Instead, they mixed it with doing a bunch of testchambers, followed by mainly walking around, withh less puzzling.

Yeah, I've played Portal 1 for the PC. And really, the only reason I played it was because Steam offered it as a free download.

And I think I understand you. So after you pass all levels, that's it, right? Nothing more to do...?
You can start testing yourself in Bonus Maps (if you are talking about Portal 1). They are pretty hard.
The National- Exile Vilify

:)
Barclays 'Tracker' advert

CANNOT UNHEAR.
Lmfao ;D
Portal 2 was totally awesome. But I can't help having a 'now what?' feeling after I finished the game. There's absolutely no replay value in this game.