Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(03-10-2014, 10:00 PM)Shark link Wrote: holy shit cranslator if he got caught by AC it means he's using it, jesus.

what do you think, he opened the notepad and wrote "hesoyam" and the AC took it as a cheat? son please. please.
If you think that you know much about samp,stop acting like you know all the answers and pay attention to your fight skills instead of this hack stuff so as not to be called ''ez skills'' by your team mates anymore

(03-10-2014, 10:19 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: no shit, if u have been playing samp since 07 u get to know a thing or 2
And Fat_Cobra we all know that you were banned permanently 2313123 times,however,you are still here,that means nothing is impossible, therefore, you can't say %100 that he cheated,specifically you lol
(03-10-2014, 11:13 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: If you think that you know much about samp,stop acting like you know all the answers and pay attention to your fight skills instead of this hack stuff so as not to be called ''ez skills'' by your team mates anymore

i've played gta online since mta:vc/gta3 were released in 03/04, i sure as hell am sure i know more than you. stop implying i care about my "fughtun skils", i stopped playing in 09 and came back a month or two ago, not giving a shit about skills cuz hey, theres more to life than samp in case u dont know lel. still, i can beat you 5-0 np even being shitty lel, n slocan already came askin for forgiveness for his behaviour so #notears from you unknown nerd
(03-10-2014, 11:13 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: If you think that you know much about samp,stop acting like you know all the answers and pay attention to your fight skills instead of this hack stuff so as not to be called ''ez skills'' by your team mates anymore
pay attention to fightin skills in 0.3z when theres 15 players online lolplz  ;(
(03-10-2014, 11:27 PM)Shark link Wrote: theres more to life than samp in case u dont know lel.

Dear Shark,to say the least, I'm the one who has been trying to put this into words for a long time and now I made you understand it.So,stop being a smart aleck and go out try to have fun with your friends instead of accusing deer hunter of cheating who you know nothing about.Even if you think that he cheated,stop blaming him as you can't %100 be sure that he did so.Just because you don't like that guy doesn't enable you to blemish him.

Lastly,I advise you to reconsider your priorities,maybe you can be a expurgated kid
Shark and guys, u r not competent to discuss about this.Whatever u think about this whole thing,better keep it for urselves cos no one care about what u have to say.
Especially not me.

Tomorrow i'll have some free time,and ill try to solve this problem and to figure it out.If this whole thing happen again,even after i reinstall my game and AC,in that case i'll probably ask some administrator or whoever from that server to help me with it.

(03-10-2014, 08:40 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: not a suprise deer pussy would bust himself cuz hes just a smart as jerome whos posting pic of his hacks
Aren't u the one who got banned from LVP?If u can prove that im cheating/abusing ok,im looking forward.If not,better stay low and keep spaming somewhere else.
(03-10-2014, 11:13 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: And Fat_Cobra we all know that you were banned permanently 2313123 times,however,you are still here,that means nothing is impossible, therefore, you can't say %100 that he cheated,specifically you lol
u rly are fucked in the head arent u. ive never been banned for cheats here in lvp, so take ur retarded logic and shove it up ur terrorist ass, ur attempts of defending deer pussy just makes u look even more dumb.
noticed weird shit when fighting him too and the anti cheat proved my suspicions, 100 % sure that he cheated since the ac doesnt randomly ban players for specific cheats without reason  :O

(03-11-2014, 12:28 AM)Deer_Hunter link Wrote: Aren't u the one who got banned from LVP?If u can prove that im cheating/abusing ok,im looking forward.If not,better stay low and keep spaming somewhere else.
[T]Deer_Hunter (109.92.238.176) - lag.cs Installed CLEO script(s) Added on: 2014-03-07 14:12:26 - Permanent

enough proofs, now gtfo retard
(03-11-2014, 12:03 AM)Cranslator link Wrote: Dear Shark,to say the least, I'm the one who has been trying to put this into words for a long time and now I made you understand it.So,stop being a smart aleck and go out try to have fun with your friends instead of accusing deer hunter of cheating who you know nothing about.Even if you think that he cheated,stop blaming him as you can't %100 be sure that he did so.Just because you don't like that guy doesn't enable you to blemish him.

Lastly,I advise you to reconsider your priorities,maybe you can be a expurgated kid

what fun with friends, if someone gets banned by an anticheat system which is automated it's cuz they did hack.

also deer_hunter who the fuck are you? you just showed up out of nowhere and suddenly you were good. i dont believe in coincidences

MANY TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED KEBAB
(03-11-2014, 01:46 AM)Shark link Wrote: what fun with friends, if someone gets banned by an anticheat system which is automated it's cuz they did hack.

also deer_hunter who the fuck are you? you just showed up out of nowhere and suddenly you were good. i dont believe in coincidences

MANY TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED KEBAB

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH
(03-11-2014, 01:46 AM)Shark link Wrote: KEBAB
[Image: 6SOyjgo.jpg]

[Image: Je3OP.gif]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=28139.msg454086#msg454086 date=1394499555]
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH

(03-11-2014, 02:02 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: [Image: 6SOyjgo.jpg]

[Image: Je3OP.gif]

[Image: jack-gif.gif]