Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need Web Designer! [FREE?]
I know this is going to be hard to find, but i need someone willing to design my clan site etc.

- Clan site still being spiffyed up by TEF :P
You won't find anyone doing that for free unless it's for educational purposes, I can do it cheap though (depending on what needs to be done).
What firm said, etc.

Oh and learning some php and css isn't that difficult, I've been web developing for a few months, and I've already done some design concepts and a website, under development (which has some idiotic debug atm :+ )

www.w3schools.com
(03-15-2011, 02:05 PM)Kase link Wrote: What firm said, etc.

Oh and learning some php and css isn't that difficult, I've been web developing for a few months, and I've already done some design concepts and a website, under development (which has some idiotic debug atm :+ )

www.w3schools.com
Im aware of that site, and also tried that before..
And what's the problem? I've been learning with it :/
(03-15-2011, 03:07 PM)Kase link Wrote: And what's the problem? I've been learning with it :/
I'm slow at learning tbh..
(03-15-2011, 03:07 PM)Kase link Wrote: And what's the problem? I've been learning with it :/

But you're smart and I'm your coach, difference! :+
smar...? Oh yeah, of course... Kase. Try yourself on simple projects first, you can't start from 0-100 in some days.
god, cant you do something yourself.
Either use a simple pre-made template such as the ones on clantemplates.com or use a CMS if your too lazy to learn.