Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Thanks to TEF!
[Image: 28rl3xw.png]

Thanks to TEF, I am now pretty sure that i'm diagnosed with something i thought i was diagnosed with.
Thanks to TEF, I let a lot off my weight (Thoughts about my life, etc.)
Thanks to TEF, I'm now going to be drug-free for the rest of my life.
Thanks to TEF, I know what a real friend is.
Thanks to TEF, I have someone to talk to about life difficulties.

TEF, If you understood this then you know now for sure that you are a wonderful friend.. and the things you helped me with will never be forgotten :D

[size=8px]No useless posts on this, please... Just saying a bit of thanks to TEF. (He's very caring, understanding, listening, respectful, and helpful to me.)
I know what you mean man, when i just couldnt lose my weight i took some TEF, and it only took me few days and now i'm on normal weight.
TEF TOTAL INTERNET MANAGER
(03-15-2011, 07:46 AM)Daniel link Wrote: I know what you mean man, when i just couldnt lose my weight i took some TEF, and it only took me few days and now i'm on normal weight.
You're not funny, go be ignorant somewhere else.
While your not being ignorant here, try learning how to read & understand.
So you just randomly got a boner and decided to make a topic about TEF?  :/

(03-15-2011, 07:46 AM)Low Carbon link Wrote: TEF TOTAL INTERNET MANAGER

:N
(03-15-2011, 09:16 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: So you just randomly got a boner and decided to make a topic about TEF?  :/

:N
It's cute how you guy's think you're funny..
Try reading and understanding before typing something mindlessly retarded.  _O- _O- _O- _O-
(03-15-2011, 09:42 AM)ExoticBud link Wrote: It's cute how you guy's think you're funny..
Try reading and understanding before typing something mindlessly retarded.  _O- _O- _O- _O-

I'm so funny, I'm trying so hard to be funny.

[Image: 3192435737_6d81f4bb88.jpg]

am I funny yet?

"T.E.F." Total Internet Manager = "T.I.M." for the record by the way.
(03-15-2011, 09:59 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: I'm so funny, I'm trying so hard to be funny.

[Image: 3192435737_6d81f4bb88.jpg]

am I funny yet?

"T.E.F." Total Internet Manager = "T.I.M." for the record by the way.
Nope, wanna know why?

« Last Edit: Today at 10:08:06 AM by xBlueXFoxx »

The fact that you had to edit it is pretty funny.. cause you can't succeed as you post.
(03-15-2011, 09:59 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: I'm so funny, I'm trying so hard to be funny.

-img-

am I funny yet?

OMG that looks so fun! I'd love to skate down there and jump into the water :D :D
(03-15-2011, 10:56 AM)firm link Wrote: OMG that looks so fun! I'd love to skate down there and jump into the water :D :D
lol iou :P
Message me