Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Minimizing = Disconnection.
When ever I minimize my game I mostly always get disconnected. I dont know why but thats what fixes my FPS lag. If anyone knows how the disconnection can be fixed please post it. It is really annoying.
I think everybody has that problem. Dunno if it can be fixed.
Doesnt happen to me, i can go open internet mirc etc. while ingame
(03-07-2011, 08:17 PM)BrainDeadGamer link Wrote: Doesnt happen to me, i can go open internet mirc etc. while ingame
same
Oh weird. Then maybe it's a Vista thing? I timeout 50% of the time when I minimize the game or ALT+TAB
ALT + RETURN is the easiest way to minimize GTA to avoid crashes.
(03-07-2011, 09:41 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Oh weird. Then maybe it's a Vista thing? I timeout 50% of the time when I minimize the game or ALT+TAB

Indeed, it's related to Vista, I always had the same problem. I rarely get bugged / crash after Alt + Tab on Windows 7
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Indeed, it's related to Vista, I always had the same problem. I rarely get bugged / crash after Alt + Tab on Windows 7

So we need to find ourselves a new timeout-king? :'(
i use windows Key :o
(03-07-2011, 09:41 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Oh weird. Then maybe it's a Vista thing? I timeout 50% of the time when I minimize the game or ALT+TAB

I have that problem aswell. Fixed it using the Windows Classic design/theme and not Vista Aero.