Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
Nickname: [MTS]MenaceToSociety
Date of the ban: 26 january 2011, duno what time lol i think around 10:50 am Your Time
Suspected Reason: anti idling ( But i Was In The Room Stil Infront Of Game Alwais loged bk in Str8after ) Wont do it again Since Its Serous ..
Your IP address: 211.30.216.133
Ohai there,

We have a nice anti-idling system on our server, if will kick you if you idle on the ship (or where-ever) and if you are pause (using /pause) after about 15 minutes. You tricked that system, after a few warnings and kicks you still kept on going with it, but you wouldn't listen. But now you say you'll won't do it again, I'm glad to hear that. I'll unban you tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,
slein
thanks but i ask one favor lol it aint a big deal but its 11 45 pm now Australia time i got work at 8 am then i finish at 5 pm can u make sure im unbanned before that ... that's practically 17 hours from now .. so i wont be logging in any time soon ...  :) :w :w :w thanks slein
(01-26-2011, 01:47 PM)Pi5tol link Wrote:thanks but i ask one favor lol it aint a big deal but its 11 45 pm now Australia time i got work at 8 am then i finish at 5 pm can u make sure im unbanned before that ... that's practically 17 hours from now .. so i wont be logging in any time soon ...  :) :w :w :w thanks slein

You evaded once, so feel lucky that slein didn't add more days instead of leaving it just 1 day.
Back For a Unban  :X .. all good in the hood .
(01-26-2011, 04:12 PM)Jhon link Wrote:You evaded once, so feel lucky that slein didn't add more days instead of leaving it just 1 day.
One day has 24 hours. :o
slein ok i understand but i got my warning and i copt it and im siting here waiting ... and ive learnt my lesson and if i get caught again u can gimie 1 week =O

only 3 hours to go .. but that will be late in australia  like 11 pm work 2mrw lol spewing  :roll: :'( :( O+ O+ O+ O+

[modbreak]Don't double post. Use the modify button. It looks like this: [Image: modify.gif][/modbreak]
You're lucky, I've got to leave home now.
*Unbanned