Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Actual Owner thank you ! of Menace2Society [ M2S]
(01-23-2011, 02:27 AM)H0lden link Wrote:Just like your gonna have to accept that you can't use the tag.

please don't over do it now using all yous got agaisnt me accept get over it there aint no problem here stop making it one admin mods management use are one so dnt stick to ingame players or take side's because  YOU KNOW THEM when we weren't  around  8)7 thats like abuse of power and ranking sticking to one side stay in the middle and all is fine and let us play the game 1 month 2 months like the noobs we are n we dissapear again wow  ;) :D :) :( :o :P :'( >:) ;( :r :7 :+ :> :9~ 8) 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 :z O-) :z :Y) :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w
(01-23-2011, 02:49 AM)Pi5tol link Wrote:please don't over do it now using all yous got agaisnt me accept get over it there aint no problem here stop making it one admin mods management use are one so dnt stick to ingame players or take side's because  YOU KNOW THEM when we weren't  around  8)7 thats like abuse of power and ranking sticking to one side stay in the middle and all is fine and let us play the game 1 month 2 months like the noobs we are n we dissapear again wow  ;) :D :) :( :o :P :'( >:) ;( :r :7 :+ :> :9~ 8) 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 :z O-) :z :Y) :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w

It's not abuse of power, it's actually giving M2S's clan leader a say on an abuse that's being committed on M2S itself. There's no point in claming a name/tag as yours cause you used it a couple times in 2006, the only M2S that is actually registered and recognized as an official SA:MP clan is moe's. Choose another name and tag, and you'll be just fine: admins are not here to annoy people at all, but only to make sure things are fair and make the game enjoyable for everyone :)

EDIT: Please, drop the annoying talk/smart acting, thank you!
ty u said it ur self i had it 1st i dnt care who tag it or played 1 year with it moe doe da hoe big whoop i dnt see anyone on that i dnt no with it so if they left or not playing and played once badluck there not here now and were playing now so put up with us until we disapear again !  :w :w :w :w :w :w
Since Were Having problems or issue's with all this [M2S] Drama ? Im gna Tag it [MTS] Menace To Society do we got a problem now ? if i do this or wil this be solved and all forum post locked ? or removed enough headahce ?????????????
MY BRAIN, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What the fuck is ur problem with all the emotions? Like really.. do u have to spam all the emotions after each of ur post??  :roll: _O- :w :Y) :z O-) 8)7 :? :X O+ 8) :> :r >:) :o :( :D ;) :( :( :( :( :(
why u swearing dnt cry why emotions there for what u gna do bout it im feeling emotional
Remove all post done by me and also lock poost done by my brother DFL BOSS so we dnt have no more drama's and we can start fresh n enjoy this game and server thank you  :) ;) :D :( :o :P :'( ;( >:) :7 :+ :9~ :9~ O+ :? 8)7 :z :z :w _O- _O- :roll: :Y) :w :w :w :w :w :w
(01-23-2011, 03:41 AM)IDmad link Wrote:What the fuck is ur problem with all the emotions? Like really.. do u have to spam all the emotions after each of ur post??  :roll: _O- :w :Y) :z O-) 8)7 :? :X O+ 8) :> :r >:) :o :( :D ;) :( :( :( :( :(

omgomgomgomg u b3at m3 2 it  :) ;) :D :( :o :P :'( >:) ;( :r :7 :+ :> :9~ 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 O-) :z :Y) :w _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Archive please.

~ LVP