Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]xBlueXFoxx
Why on earth is this guy head beta tester? Sure he's active and all but he acts incredibly immaturely when challenged/pressured or the gamemode is neglected.

Just look at how he acts towards people saying "hey, maybe developers went a bit to far with the whole anti-lamekill thing":

(01-14-2011, 03:03 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:I agree, lets remove the delay between shooting and TP and make it to where you can TP every 10 seconds. Lets also remove all scripts that stop you from killing people on the ship and still call it the safe zone though, so kids can fuss about it like a hide and seek game's home base. Oh, an even better idea! Miniguns, everyone gets miniguns!

(01-14-2011, 03:19 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh and VIP vehicles should be made into vehicles for regulars, instead of having to go to /taxi 5 you can just type hydra or hunter and it spawns one for you, also removing restrictions with them too. You know, so instead of just DB'ing people who are in a fair fight, you can fire and array of rockets at them!

(01-14-2011, 04:42 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:We'll also add tactical nukes! Get a 25 kill streak and you kill everyone in the server no matter what they are doing!

(01-14-2011, 04:54 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh and since you seem to know everything you will get a management position and forward all donation money to you.

(01-14-2011, 05:52 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh noes, the 5iN clan is here!

Welcome to life, you don't get everything you want, what if a minority of 7 people like you wanted to add even more selection of car bombs? LVP still reaches a player count of 50, which really is still making LVP a higher ranked server compared to most others, features like these do not lower the player count, they just make crybabies like you.

To be honest, I think this gentleman is a disgrace. Spewing sarcasm which I'd consider only acceptable in Off-topic Bullshizzle while pointlessly insulting everyone who posts agreeing with even minor parts of Hooger's post.

He's acting like a deranged idiot - a complete embarrassment to the entire LVP team. Could someone please talk to him about how to handle posts like this? He's got a team member status, and should no longer act personally but rather professionally towards others if he wishes to be a LVP team member.

For the first time I can safely say the Hooger's first post was actually more mature and reasonable than everything xBlueXFoxx said in that topic. And if he wants to reply personally to posts regarding the gamemode I suggest a real developer deals with the situation or his tag be removed.

Just my opinion..
What's with the retardness of this community lately?

We've got topics in the open for discussion section about people bitching that they want driveby to be more strict.
On the other hand we've got topics in another board of people bitching that driveby punishments should be removed.

xBlueXFoxx has done nothing wrong and therefore nothing will be done.

Carry on bitching guys because nothing is going to change. Take it to LWs if you want a server full of lamers.
I never said I agreed with Hooger's views (hell, I haven't been in the server for years). Read the damn topic. I said the bluefox was acting immaturely and idiotically when he is technically part of the crew (albeit a very low ranking). Either way someone who is supposed to represent LVP and it's developers/beta testers/crew members etc should NOT be acting in such a way IMO. Ever since he was given that green tag he's been extremely arrogant towards other players. Sure that's not an offence but as stated above if a new player were to join this forum, and mistook the green for management, or even assumed Head Beta tester was a high ranking position, if he's acting like a retard that'll give a very quick and sharp negative impact to the new person.