Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
My own child, no doubt.

How is that new-new Star Wars 8 movie? i walked out @ 7, the IMAX was shit.

I'm pretty nervous about seeing it, i don't really feel like spoiling something good for myself
Fuck starwars.
Starwars is for nerds.

How long can you hold your breath till you die? How did you find out?
2 minutes.

If a rooster laid an egg on the wall between your house and your neighbors, whose egg would it be?
Mine because my nearest neighbour is across the road.

If you could reboot any 80's Hollywood action movie franchise and star in it, what would it be?
(02-09-2017, 07:16 PM)FateTrip Wrote: Mine because my nearest neighbour is across the road.

Wrong. A rooster doesn't lay eggs because it's a male chicken. :)
(02-09-2017, 08:26 PM)Finisha Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 07:16 PM)FateTrip Wrote: Mine because my nearest neighbour is across the road.

Wrong. A Rooster can lay an egg but it's unusually rare to happen. :)
(02-09-2017, 08:40 PM)FateTrip Wrote:

Oh wow, thank you for correcting my information. You clearly deserve the egg haha
(02-09-2017, 09:07 PM)Finisha Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 08:40 PM)FateTrip Wrote:

Oh wow, thank you for correcting my information. You clearly deserve the egg haha

Yes! GIMME!!

k y'all can get back on topic now
If you had a boy baby who was really Cute and a Girl baby who was beautiful but not cute . You have 1 million to get one of them treated because they caught Cancer who would you pay for?
(02-13-2017, 12:08 AM)Haunter Wrote: If you had a boy baby who was really Cute and a Girl baby who was beautiful but not cute . You have 1 million to get one of them treated because they caught Cancer who would you pay for?

I am refusing to count this question because FateTrip's original one was never answered (and because it's dark as hell)...

If you could reboot any 80's Hollywood action movie franchise and star in it, what would it be?

This is a tough one. I'm going to go with the Alien franchise (yes, 1979 is when it began, but I'm counting it!).

Assuming you were granted immortality, how would you spend all of eternity? Further, would you ever choose to die?