Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] MacStoe
Nickname: MacStoe
Date of the ban: 3rd October 2010 just now
Suspected Reason: Repeated Impersonation
Your IP address: 68.35.112.41

I am sorry but it my name it not impersonation, i use it for many day now it is my name not he he should get of my name he not allowed use it he is silly boy
You was banned by MacSto, I will get his reply and edit in this post.
(10-03-2010, 02:58 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: You was banned by MacSto, I will get his reply and edit in this post.
I already have it sir, PM me on irc for it.
you tell him he is silly boy he use my name to make player thing he is me to ruin reptation it not write he should be sue for use my name
(10-03-2010, 03:12 AM)MacStoe link Wrote: you tell him he is silly boy he use my name to make player thing he is me to ruin reptation it not write he should be sue for use my name
Don't need to.

His reply:
Quote:Hi there! You logged into the server multiple times with the name "MacStoe". This was obviously impersonating me, so I kicked you. Than, you took it upon yourself to login another 2 times with the same name, and on the 3rd time, I was fighting you and you did /kill to evade death. Now, normally I would give a 3 day ban for this. However, I am willing to unban you right now if you reply with a picture of MacSto Is The Coolest Temp Mod Ever
written across your back in marker. Make your choice, and reply here so I know what to do (inspired by Cyrix404). Thanks, and have a nice day!
i not write it on back i write it on paper

[Image: macstosorry.png]
Quote:That will do this time, Have fun playing on LVP again!

So with that being said, have fun on LVP again.

Unbanned.