Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
Nickname: [Mx]Pulver
Date of the ban: 21 sep - 2010 . around 03:00 GMT+1
Suspected Reason: /kill
Your IP address: 90.224.18.206

I was killed by my own nade, and Ryder was giving me a warning. he told me, to not use /kill to escape during fight
Then for some reason Ryder said i had used kill again wich i didnt , and then i was banned. Please check the command-list, and see i did NOT use /kill to escape getting killed by another player.
You were indeed banned by Ryder. You'll have to patiently await his response. I'll notify him about your appeal if I see him online.
You were reported. You were warned. You did it again and you were reported again. I banned you.

Why?
I remember your nickname. You're the guy that always has a big killstreak for some reason. I've checked /wanted many times while you where online, and I've seen up to 70 kills. I simply thought you were good at running or you just attacked someone that you knew had no chance. But now you're being reported for avoiding death. Big deal? Yes! You're scared to lose your killstreak. That is pathetic and you're running gameplay for others. Let this be of a lesson to you. Don't use /kill or use your own nade to kill yourself.

And I'm not going to accept the "I suck at throwing nades" excuse, now or ever.

Unban Date: September 23
Plz unban me :P it was two days ago I would have been unbanned
Unbanned, enjoy playing again (without laming).