Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]
Some undercover jailed me like 10 minutes ago, he didn't show himself. I was fighting with eddy he took a bike and go away there wasn't anyone else that would fight with me I was with 20 hp I think and I went to ship. That undercover didn't answer me, I hope this not happen again, because I'm sure I didn't shiplame. :/
I saw you fighting and a couple of seconds later you were running to the ship with low HP so I jailed you. IIRC there were bullets flying while your were running to the ship, so I figured you were shiplaming.

I didn't reply because I was warning/jailing other shiplamers  >:)
(08-27-2010, 06:48 AM)Martijnc link Wrote: I saw you fighting and a couple of seconds later you were running to the ship with low HP so I jailed you. IIRC there were bullets flying while your were running to the ship, so I figured you were shiplaming.

I didn't reply because I was warning/jailing other shiplamers  >:)

Well, I'm sure you didn't see me shiplaming,actually I was fighting, the other guy took a car and ran away, and then I came to ship. This happened about 2 weeks ago I don't even remember with who I was fighting, I can't prove it, but that was a mistake :) you just saw me coming to the ship with low health.If I really had shiplamed I wouldn't "cry" to @ chat, and then I wouldn't come to here to complain about undercovers that didn't answer me.