Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned... huh?
Nickname: MaRoCh
Date of the ban: 20 August 2010, 13:03 GMT+1
Suspected Reason: laming to avoid death
Your IP address: 93.160.7.102

Extra notes: Erhm... what?! I was getting in my rustler as per usual, and as per usual used /cardive to get off to a faster start. This mod, who I've never seen before, "Dr.Cox" was standing fairly close so I assume it was him - he had not fired a single shot at me, so how in the world is it "avoiding death"?!
You were reported for using commands to avoid death. So I thought I'd check myself whether you would deathevade again if I fought you,  and once I started shooting your plane you used cardive or another cmd to get out of my range.

Post back in 3 days.
(08-20-2010, 12:20 PM)Hitman link Wrote: You were reported for using commands to avoid death. So I thought I'd check myself whether you would deathevade again if I fought you,

Yes, I assume I was "reported" by [T]Gladiator, who TP'd to me, after I had already used the /taxi 2 cmd to get to the airport.

(08-20-2010, 12:20 PM)Hitman link Wrote: and once I started shooting your plane you used cardive or another cmd to get out of my range.

That's just flat out untrue. I saw you standing there, and you did not fire a single shot at me. I used /cardive to take off with the plane, as I always do, don't really see how that is avoiding a fight that wasn't even happening - or even better, "death evading"?!

Also, I think it's awesome that you just ban without saying anything first, a simple warning, or even a kick - especially since I have a pretty much clean record on LVP. Even if I had done what you claim, which is outrageous, then I'd still argue it's completely excessive.

Of course I know this is my word against an admin's, so I'm fighting a futile battle for some decency here - I don't suppose appealing for at least a "shortened sentence", would help?
can anyone tell me why you're not allowed to run away if you didn't fight back yourself? :X
Another excellent question
@Rien: Using commands to get away has been disallowed for a long long time.
(08-21-2010, 10:59 AM)Richard link Wrote: @Rien: Using commands to get away has been disallowed for a long long time.

Indeed :P while running away / to a peace zone (like ship, interior etc) is fine, using commands to do that isnt  :Y)
So Hitman, I take from that reply that you're simply going to disregard my appeal, without even honoring it with as much as a response, disappointing indeed.

But since you seem hellbend on punishing me for this oh so severe misunderstanding, how long before I can actually access the server again?
(08-20-2010, 12:20 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Post back in 3 days.
You are unbanned, have fun on Las Venturas Playground again  :)