Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] About moderators
First of all, im very angry now, ill start it without greetings

Management members, please evalute this complaining with checking my past. Eventually, i played 4 years on LVP.

My complaining is:  Some of those moderators are clan members or their friend. Because of that they support their own clan mates. Those mods are doing what their clan mate says like a pawn

Those events weren't happening like a year ago. I missed the LVP which is 2-3 years ago.

If you don't want to injustice on players, get it stopped.

For an example: Today i got banned.

Reason:  I was fighting with an UvH at fc ,  i have crashed in third round. Then, i came back and started to play again. After 5 mins, i started to fight with that UvH in FC again. And, i have banned in second round.

The reason was : death evading , I have asked about who has banned me, Holden answered: "I did"  Then i asked that why had you banned, He told that i had pulld modem's cable. Someone, tell me this is a lie, or i'll stop playing after 4 years.  i have resented, because of after 4 years, and they are still acting me like that. I don't want a moderator like that. I hope, no one wants a moderator who is acting like that. If you were a member, you don't want him, too. Don't make him should not disparage the name of LVP. Please consider my complaint. 4 year's sake.

Discussed with Holden, should be okay now.
What happens now ? I do not accept it. This event is not the decision.
I gave Holden a kick in the nuts, and you can get a picture of a lolly if that helps.
(08-19-2010, 03:44 PM)Sander link Wrote: I gave Holden a kick in the nuts, and you can get a picture of a lolly if that helps.

from where pictures ? In game or talks ?
Those talks are private, but action has been taken, if something like this happens again, please come back to us. Sander had a talk with Holden, so it should not happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I do not want to disrupt anyone's business , but events it is bothering me. If same happen i'll be back again.