Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GothicDolls aka SaDist. I'm back!
Hai :D
lol finally ;O  w/b
Thank you guys!  :>
l0lz put me there 2 xD
Think about community college if money is an issue, after 2 years in a community college you can transfer over to a 4 year university to finish on getting your BA. The 4 year universities only look at the first 2 years of community college GPA and not at your High School GPA (unless you took AP courses). As well if your thinking about 2 year automotive training at a place like Heald or Wyotech I would recommend going to a CC since you will probably receive financial aid (fafsa) from the government rather then taking out a 40k loan (same AA degree).  :w

As well maybe enroll in ESL classes there are some programs that offer accelerated courses to shrink the 5-10 year average time for learning English into 1-2.

p.s.
I am a LA native :P (moved though a long time ago).
(08-10-2010, 12:52 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Think about community college if money is an issue, after 2 years in a community college you can transfer over to a 4 year university to finish on getting your BA. The 4 year universities only look at the first 2 years of community college GPA and not at your High School GPA (unless you took AP courses). As well if your thinking about 2 year automotive training at a place like Heald or Wyotech I would recommend going to a CC since you will probably receive financial aid (fafsa) from the government rather then taking out a 40k loan (same AA degree).  :w

As well maybe enroll in ESL classes there are some programs that offer accelerated courses to shrink the 5-10 year average time for learning English into 1-2.

p.s.
I am a LA native :P (moved though a long time ago).

Thanks for the suggestion

PS: I know English.  I need some practice when speaking because I still have Spanish accent
Oh shit !
Gothic Dolls.
The homie's back haha . Nice intro bro you forgot about meeee.
gg bro.
(08-09-2010, 12:48 PM)mAzz link Wrote: l0lz put me there 2 xD
And who the fuck are you anyway?
hi SaDist  :w
You joined [BoD], -1 respect _O-